Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected (17543 Views)

MRI Machine At UCH Ibadan Is Not Working. Patients Suffering. / Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by Jman06(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Golan007:
[s][/s]

You have more knowledge than the infected doctors.
If that is what you got from my post, then you need to improve on your comprehension.
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by TheFalcons: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
ChiefS:
Very unfortunate our healthcare workers have become vulnerable. We lost a consultant clinician/ Lecturer yesterday. It's very painful that the masses that are being catered for have refused to be responsible.

R.I.P to the consultant.

And for you, Please dont lose your guard at any time. When you get tired please take a much deserved rest, far far away from the battle field

If you died today, that hospital will move on like you never stepped foot in it.

Life na dice. Play wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by Golan007: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jman06:
If that is what you got from my post, then you need to improve on your comprehension.

I'm saying you are writing utter tosh.

Stop spreading ignorance in the bid to belong.
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by SolarEdge: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
God has already healed our land

You want a premium Solar package and yet cost effective? I'm just a watsapp DM away
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by Jman06(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Golan007:

I'm saying you are writing utter tosh.

Stop spreading ignorance in the bid to belong.
You are the one who has been running amok in this forum with the illusion that you are smart. But reading through your posts, one would easily see how ignorant you are. I'll not join issue with an error of a human like you again.
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by Golan007: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jman06:
You are the one who has been running amok in this forum with the illusion that you are smart. But reading through your posts, one would easily see how ignorant you are. I'll not join issue with an error of a human like you again.

Of course, you will.

You'll go home won't you?
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by Corona22: 5:03am On Jan 25, 2021
ikorodureporta:
what happens if a carrier is not treated?
Will the body fight off the virus, or wl the virus remain there & damage the person's organs??
Depends on the strength and age of the carrier , I’m suspecting I had COVID last year cos most of my household fell sick too at the same time. But since we are all healthy beforehand , ordinary malaria drugs and some rest was enough to defeat it. But if an elderly person or someone with preexisting condition gets infected , then the probability of him/her dying subsequently increases and must be out of treatment ASAP
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by jaxxy(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Every patient should be treated as a potential covid19 carrier. Meaning all precautions shud be taken.
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by onyxo76(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2021
BigSarah:
They must be quacks revoke their license.... They can't even help themselves how much more a patient.
so all the health workers who died in UK and USA are quacks too abi? you no get anything meaningful to say jare.. you are probably in jss2 sef.quacks in uch?
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by KOE1(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2021
We are tied of lies...infected and living big...COVID-19 has come to stay...wishing you quick recovery with huge salaries.
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by Largogogo: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Serologic testing of U.S. blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies: December 2019-January 2020
Conclusions:These findings suggest that SARS-CoV-2 may have been introduced into the United States prior to January 19, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by lebete3000: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
Honestly i give it to the doctors and nurses this period. Imagine putting their own lives at risk just to see others recover.May God Almighty continue to protect all health workers and everyone one of us. Amen

This period?

This is what we've been facing since the beginning of the profession, and other countries have been good enough to recognize them. Na COVID just open Naija ppl eye wen dem see say no he only Doctor e go first hit.

Same way Ebola almost brought Africa to heal, if not for that heroine that sacrificed herself. Yet she's almost been forgotten even.
Re: COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected by corlin2(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Golan007:

It means Boko Haram is fake too since not everybody in Borno hasn't been killed.

Comparing lethal to a non lethal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human Breast Milk On Sale Via Website: The Hazards Involved / 30 Health Tips Everyone Must Know (A Must Read) / Lady Injured By Gunpowder Fire Accident In Awka Hospitalized (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.