Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Reltel Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reltel Test (1140 Views)

Reltel Results / Do You Know Reltel Salary /test / Reltel: The Pay Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reltel Test by muyiolot: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2007
Has anybody heard from Reltel. The test was written about 2 months ago and I avn't heard anything since then.

Keep me updated pls.
Re: Reltel Test by gamugaza: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2007
brodas reltel sent an email to a couple of guys includin me on the 3rd of this month asking us to come to its corporate headoffice at 8a adeola odeku. i got there and was given a form to fill which had initially been given to us on the day of the test and i saw my test scores.the hr lady said they would call back the following week that they want to attend to engineers and it persons first. cheers guyz and check ur mails plz.see u then. wink

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Immediate Employment / Pencom Staff Needed / How To Gain Admittion Into Nigeria Defence Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.