Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria (1455 Views)

Wonderful Foreign Foods - Balut (phillipines, Cambodia And Indonesia) / Check Out This 15 Absolute Most Disgusting Irritating Foreign Foods In The World / Foreign Foods U Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2011
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2011
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by ogogoro: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2011
None. Nigerian fries taste batter as they are usually hand peeled and fresh, unlike foreign ones that are covered in preservatives and frozen otherwise they would be rotten by now. And they all smell bad. Nigerian chips are the best. #rantover
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2011
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2011
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2011
Basically, sugary foods?
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2011
I missed none.
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 04, 2011
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Pweety4me(f): 1:34am On Apr 04, 2011
Dunno lived dere all me life grin tongue
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 04, 2011
^^during your last visit or thereabouts.
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2011
Hmmm, I don't know undecided
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by iice(f): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2011
Nothing i can remember
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by LadyT(f): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
sprite. the sprite in nigeria is too sweet not refreshing at all pure sugar.
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah!:

^^really?

Yes really. I don't miss American food. I do miss: fresh sugar cane, agbalumo, fresh pineapples and other fresh food. My grandparents own a farm so fresh, fresh, fresh --- just taste all different.
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by queenafric(f): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2011
Donner meat and chips . And Singapore fried rice wit lots of prawn
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by adamsrib(f): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
I miss my Mum's Sunday dinners. The mac n cheese, sweet potatoes, greens, black eyed peas, cornbread and chicken. I miss my Mum more than the food though.
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Biabeke(f): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2011
My parents took me to Nigeria when I was 11 in 1989, for 12 years I craved for cheeseburgers, pizza, Oreo cookies and fresh milk. Ironically, now that I came back to the U.S., I do not really care for cheeseburgers and pizza that much. Instead, I crave for Nigerian foods that I cannot obtain here. smiley
Re: What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2012
I miss Ewa goyin so much. I wish i was still in Cotnou.

(1) (Reply)

3deck 9 Treys Industrials Oven For Saleus / What Is The First Food You Ate In 2016 / Kitchen Tips For Your Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.