Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? (638 Views)

Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. / # Nigeria 100: Annual list of the most powerful and influential Nigerians, 2018 / Cristiano Ronaldo: The King Of Modern Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by ogbiwa: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Considering the kind of star power our superstar athletes command these days thanks to social media, I decided to find out just how much influence they can now command by comparing them to the quote "most powerful man in the world".

So the question is simple, who do you think is more influential between the leader of the American government Biden and superstars like Cristiano or Lionel Messi (depending on who you're a fan of)
Like would you rather have a picture with the president or with the sports stars to show your children?

I would also bring it home. Would you rather meet with Buhari or with Mikel Obi?

Let's talk

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by RedRay(f): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
My village head.
Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by LMS1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
I WILL PRACTICALLY CHOOSE THE BOTH INCASE ONE DIE OF OLD AGE!
ONE NEEDS TO BE HYPOCRITIC IN CHOICE LIKE THIS grin
Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by extol1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Logon360:
I think Power and Influence are different.

Influence wise I think Cristiano. I read Saudi wanted to pay him millions of pounds to be the face of their tourism. That's influence. The ability to draw people to yourself as a result of your massive likability and appeal. I don't think Joe Biden's face would sell anything especially considering his age. But for power I believe Biden for sure. One fling of the nuclear codes after a morning sh*te and we'd have WW3. That's power.
well said

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by Deborah98(f): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Both are influential but I will choose my Messi anytime,any day.
Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by LMS1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Logon360:
I think Power and Influence are different.

Influence wise I think Cristiano. I read Saudi wanted to pay him millions of pounds to be the face of their tourism. That's influence. The ability to draw people to yourself as a result of your massive likability and appeal. I don't think Joe Biden's face would sell anything especially considering his age. But for power I believe Biden for sure. One fling of the nuclear codes after a morning sh*te and we'd have WW3. That's power.
GBAGAM! YOU TALK AM FINISH.. MAKE I GO LOOK FOR SACHET COKE BUY FOR U.I LIKE THAT ANALYSIS!

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by Koulture(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Who is ronaldo to be compared to biden when it comes to influence,a single policy decision taken by Joe biden can affect ronaldo's net worth and even put him to square one.
Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by nairalander2020(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Go pro
Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by LMS1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Koulture:
Who is ronaldo to be compared to biden when it comes to influence,a single policy decision taken by Joe biden can affect ronaldo's net worth and even put him to square one.
NO BRO! EXCEPT BIDEN CAN BAN FIFA.
EXCEPT BIDEN CAN BAN SOCCER
EXCEPT BIDEN CAN ORDER AND BAN CR7 ON INSTAGRAM
EXCEPT BIDEN WILL FORCEFULLY TAKE CR7 POSSESSION
EXCEPT BIDEN WILL ASSASSINATE CR7...
EVEN THROUGH LOCKDOWN CR7 STILL CASH OUT!
The only way biden decision can negatively affect CR7 is through World war which ofcourse will disrupt tons of CR7 Business connection.
Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by osamz007: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:

NO BRO! EXCEPT BIDEN CAN BAN FIFA.
EXCEPT BIDEN CAN BAN SOCCER
EXCEPT BIDEN CAN ORDER AND BAN CR7 ON INSTAGRAM
EXCEPT BIDEN WILL FORCEFULLY TAKE CR7 POSSESSION
EXCEPT BIDEN WILL ASSASSINATE CR7...
EVEN THROUGH LOCKDOWN CR7 STILL CASH OUT!
The only way biden decision can negatively affect CR7 is through World war which ofcourse will disrupt tons of CR7 Business connection.

wat sort of font combination is this na

Re: Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? by ijeawele23635: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

CBN Sacks Board Of Directors Of FBN Holdings, First Bank, Reinstates Dr. Sola Ad / Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event In Rivers State (video) / Very Painful! Crash With Wrong-way Driver: Three Louisiana Siblings Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.