Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Would Like To Introduce Our Soccer News Android Application To You! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Would Like To Introduce Our Soccer News Android Application To You! (192 Views)

Make Money Weekly Thru Our Soccer Arbitrage Trading Investmnt Program / Premier League To Introduce Mandatory Sexual Consent Training For All Players / Bet9ja Introduce Zoom Soccer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like To Introduce Our Soccer News Android Application To You! by blogboy12(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dear football lover,

The main aim of this app to to ask for your feedback please.

I would like to introduce our SOCCER NEWS ANDROID APPLICATION to you!
The Main Features of "Soccer News"

- Football News
- Live Scores
- Match Details
- Transfer News
- Professional Stats

DOWNLOAD ON PLAYSTORE Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.african.boys

"Soccer News" app provides you with the latest and comprehensive football news, live scores. With "Soccer News" app, you can follow your favorite teams and leagues, get live scores and results from all the matches and competitions as well as the latest Football news all around the world. Everything you need to know about football, all at your fingertips.

Please give us five star reviews and don’t forget to share our App with your friends.
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Club Fenerbahce Beg Fans For Money To Pay New Signing Mesut Ozil / Man Utd 1-2 Sheffield Utd / Top Five Greatest English Premier League Players Of The 1990’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.