Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Where Can I Get Script Or Code For Messaging People - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Get Script Or Code For Messaging People (285 Views)

Bitcoin For Messaging / Jave Script Or PHP / Script Or Software For Daily Contribution Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Script Or Code For Messaging People by Chuky7(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
I once saw a video of a guy (can't remember his name and the name of the video) of a guy using a Script or program to chat with babes on Tinder while he fell asleep till the next day. the goal was to avoid the headache of swiping and rejections while leaving those who were interested in his inbox.

so in conclusion how can I get something like that?

Do I need to code or buy or anywhere to get it for free
Re: Where Can I Get Script Or Code For Messaging People by Chuky7(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Where Can I Get Script Or Code For Messaging People by airsaylongcome: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Why will you be looking for a script to engage people on Tinder?

Oh okay I get it. Romance scam
Re: Where Can I Get Script Or Code For Messaging People by Millennialaku(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chuky7:
I once saw a video of a guy (can't remember his name and the name of the video) of a guy using a Script or program to chat with babes on Tinder while he fell asleep till the next day. the goal was to avoid the headache of swiping and rejections while leaving those who were interested in his inbox.

so in conclusion how can I get something like that?

Do I need to code or buy or anywhere to get it for free
you can learn python and code it yourself or hire a freelancer to do it for you

(1) (Reply)

Work Online From Home And Earn / Black-box Testing / Fully Funded European Business University (EBU) Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.