Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (76868 Views)

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mark Oghenefage a 17-yrs-old girl from Delta state, reportedly trafficked to Mali for prostitution has been abandoned and now stranded because she refused to sleep with men, she needs help urgently.
Please mods move it to front page to reach either her family, friends or concerned Agencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9POBxvJpnc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKbmUd6nm3o/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
lalasticlala please let's help this innocent girl.

11 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by HeadShot: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Poverty capital of the world indeed....

All thanks to the heartless cow and his supporters

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sometimes, they pretend as if they don't know the reason why they're sent over to those countries...

Maybe she finds the terms and conditions of her madam too rigid or maybe what she's receiving after every brutal rounds from those Marlians is way too small, so she had a disagreement with her madam and got stranded at Bamako.

Go to Enerhen junction Warri, by 8pm and you will see girls below 16 standing and shouting;

"Bros come nah, I go service you well" to every man that pass..

The National Orientation Agency should do more to sensitize parents and guardians.

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Deborah98(f): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
The needful should be done ASAP....
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
She was disappointed that she wasn't trafficked to Italy, liberia or other western world but Mali.

Had it been. she is in italy as per what they would have used to deceive her , by now she would have been a glory hole

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by an0daGuy: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmm, taking a closer look at the features of her face and head I’m inclined to lean towards the fact that this young lady might actually be from a certain village in EDO state

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by helinues: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Toh
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by dlaw70(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
See her face like over used bathroom slippers .

Edo wannabe

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by EdoDefence: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
[s]
dlaw70:
See her face like over used bathroom slippers .

Edo wannabe
[/s]

Must you always carry Ẹdo matter on that your oversized head undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin
an0daGuy:
Hmm, taking a closer look at the features of her face and head I’m inclined to lean towards the fact that this young lady might actually be from a certain village in EDO state
your head is not correct

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by an0daGuy: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
;Dyour head is not correct

Yes I know, That was the diagnosis during my last checkup.

Darm angry I should have just waited till today so you’d tell me for free. Good money wasted just like that.

Yeye psychiatrists angry

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by stupidmod2: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
JidennaJason:
Sometimes, they pretend as if they don't know the reason why they're sent over to those countries...

Maybe she finds the terms and conditions of her madam too rigid or maybe what she's receiving after every brutal rounds from those Marlians is way too small, so she had a disagreement with her madam and got stranded at Bamako.

Go to Enerhen junction Warri, by 8pm and you will see girls below 16 standing and shouting;

The National Orientation Agency should do more to sensitize parents and guardians.
actually not all do, some are tricked, belive

13 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
shocked

Despite all these writings on the wall, only God knows how many other young girls who have made up their minds to embark on such trips .

Whether local or international,ashawoe is ashawoe no matter how you may try to paint it...And the end is always full of *DOOM*....

Parents and guardians have a big role to play in all these..

Our higher institutions self,una still get una part to play..

Both churches and mosques aren't left out as well..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Everything just dey happen for this jungle!!

May God airpus o..

Our auntees below should help her!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na was oo

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by dlaw70(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
EdoDefence:
[s][/s]

Must you always carry Ẹdo matter on that your oversized head undecided

Yes
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by pepperdemzombie: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
HeadShot:

Na only dem dey inside the poverty? Dem put rope for her neck reach Mali abi she waka enter motor?
Her mates are selling things at the market after school.
All na life experience.

8 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by pepperdemzombie: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
JidennaJason:

No mind them, when sharing formular goes wrong, they will form stories to attract self pity.
Some will say poverty, no be all of us dey this country together?
I know of one akara seller, her under 10 daughter asked her for a loan of just 1k to start bread and Eko business which she sells by the mother side and do daily contributions with her profit. She collected her contributions to start a poultry with native fowls who hatch freely. Every Christmas, she sells fowls.

35 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by pepperdemzombie: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
stupidmod2:
actually not all do, some are tricked, belive
Tricked with what? What qualification does she have and how did she get there? Na sharing formular cause problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by HeadShot: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Na only dem dey inside the poverty? Dem put rope for her neck reach Mali abi she waka enter motor?
Her mates are selling things at the market after school.
All na life experience.

I see her mates selling oranges under the sun at Ajah market with a baby to match the suffering...

That's why they are citizens of the poverty capital of the world

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by pepperdemzombie: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
HeadShot:

I see her mates selling oranges under the sun at Ajah market with a baby to match the suffering...

That's why they are citizens of the poverty capital of the world
Na only dem? Why you no go? Shebi you too dey live for the capital?

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by EdoDefence: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
dlaw70:

Yes

Continue, and pray I don't come across your slandering post, it will become my contract to treat your fvck up

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by KAM3KAZI: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
push to front page please
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by doxijaw: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
HeadShot:

This has nothing to do with buhari, it's the people , very wicked souls.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Reading

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.