Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

MTN Hynetflex Not Browsing For Past Several Weeks - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MTN Hynetflex Not Browsing For Past Several Weeks (3096 Views)

New MTN Hynetflex With Free 120GB For Sale / Don't Buy The MTN Hynetflex - The Battery Life Is Less Than An Hour / SOLD!!! MTN Hynetflex Forsale@20k.. Comes With Free 120gb Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Hynetflex Not Browsing For Past Several Weeks by BigBashiru: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
When I log into the portal, the portal shows I have about 950MB left; but when I connect on my laptop it shows No Internet". It has been showing that for the past several weeks when I try to connect.
Anyone else have the same issue?
Re: MTN Hynetflex Not Browsing For Past Several Weeks by Nvednutfr33(m): 1:06am On Jan 25, 2021
Check the top of the router and press the WiFi button to ensure it on and able to transmit signals
Ensure the Internet signal is working
Ensure also that your validity period hasn't expired
Ensure also that its not bonus data that only works at specific times like for example at night
If u have an mtn sim in a phone ensure the network in your area is okay
If all these fail, then go th the nearest mtn shop to you to complain
Pls do give feedback here.
Re: MTN Hynetflex Not Browsing For Past Several Weeks by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 25, 2021
BigBashiru:
When I log into the portal, the portal shows I have about 950MB left; but when I connect on my laptop it shows No Internet". It has been showing that for the past several weeks when I try to connect.
Anyone else have the same issue?

About time the internet is taken away from you.

You waste your data a lot on spurious stuff.

Oh wait! maybe the internet has refused to cooperate because you are black. You know, nobody likes blacks because we are lazy, useless, dirty and we are meant to be 'slaves' who should not be allowed to use the net. smiley

Third paragraph^ sounds like what a typical Bigbash would say. Lol

Say... you can't fix a mere internet connection problem? sad

The 'problem' of the black race starts here. Basic technology. From what I see, you are a novice at it. So, how can we 'develop'(as you like to put it) if you can't fix a little connection issue on your own?! smiley smiley smiley

The whites don't go looking for solutions to their Internet problems online, they get down to work and try to fix it! Development starts with a little independence.

LOL... top of the day to you, man. Glad to see you ain't ranting about the 'black race' today.

Oh, I get it! It's that li'l glitch at work. Best of luck fixin' it. Or you can look for a 'whiteman' or Persian to help you fix it since you are a black man and you can't fix anything. You were wired that way. smiley
Re: MTN Hynetflex Not Browsing For Past Several Weeks by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Oh and don't take that man's advise. 9.5/10 chance he is 'black'.

Try to find a 'white' person on NL. They are the only ones who know these things. smiley

The black man is a d*nce. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Large Quanties Of Original16gb Flash Drive For Sale At Gvieaway Price In Nigeria / SOLD SOLD Iphone 11 64gb Purple For Sale / Dell Vestro 1500, Intel Core 2 Duo and HP PAVILION DV6725US At A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.