Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria (547 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Leaving Nigeria �� For Kenya �� And Ghana �� / How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? / Meet Nigerian Girl Who Learnt Nine Foreign Languages Without Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by binarykid(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I need suggestions from us all. A friend (a foreigner) that has lived with his family in Nigeria for over 10years would be relocating very soon to another country and he wanted me to give him suggestions of what he could take along as a symbol to always remember Nigeria. I honestly went blank as soon as he asked that question but promised to get back to him.

Please what Item can anyone use as a symbol to remember Nigeria. All suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by pascalbenz: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Do I need to ? undecided
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by CandyOps(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Omo if I ever get to leave this ducking country the only sourvenir I'm taking is a few of the current Naira notes for preservation
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by TANID(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by Authoreety: 1:06am On Jan 25, 2021
The first place i'lld visit will be a boutique cos I will not be needing even the clothes I traveled out with

Travelling naked wld have even been better
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by meobizy(f): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2021
He doesn’t need anything. If going, my 5’5 242lb ebony-toned self is more than enough to remember my origin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by binarykid(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Thanks for all the responses guys but please remember that he is a foreigner and would love to remember Nigeria. No matter as e bad for us, a foreigner is always a foreigner and they would always want to maintain memories of where they have been
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by binarykid(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2021
My queen but he isn't going with you na... Just gimme an idea joor.. anything pleeeaaasee.

meobizy:
He doesn’t need anything. If going, my 5’5 242lb ebony-toned self is more than enough to remember my origin.
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by meobizy(f): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2021
binarykid:
Thanks for all the responses guys but please remember that he is a foreigner and would love to remember Nigeria. No matter as e bad for us, a foreigner is always a foreigner and they would always want to maintain memories of where they have been
Where did he live while in the country? From the Yoruba regions he can get a talking drum. From the East, he can get that native Igbo flute. If in the north he can buy babarigas of many colours. Clothings are another good idea. If he doesn’t have native Nigerian attires then did he live in Nigeria to begin with? Edo bronze statues are well recognized worldwide. Where is he from? I’m guessing Ghana or Mali. Everything na foreigner to us.
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by ena5four(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lai Mohammed's Cap Will Do Sha cheesy
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by Bigsunny01(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2021
Nija music on his/her phone could help

Best of 2baba
Re: When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria by gregyboy(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2021
I will take buhari picture and burn it at the Nigeria embassy in the country i will be going to

(1) (Reply)

Just See A Tradition Where A Woman Burns Herself When Husband Dies / Wisdom Secrets / Hello Africa It Is Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.