Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase (2456 Views)

Too Outrageous! Shop Owner Increase Rent By 95% / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase by afelica: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
months after we moved in, a pharmacist in my neighborhood told us that the landlord is a wicked man: he frustrate his tenants, nobody lives in his apartment more than two years. which i overlook

last year(December), my landlord son asked what we've done to his dad, that his dad contacted his lawyer to issue us a quit notice.
meanwhile, the current rent expires march 2021

for no reason justifiable reason, my landlord issued an outrageous rent increment to my mum at the most unfavorable moment.

pls i need your help/advice on how to go about this matter

op, pls move to front page for greater audience

Re: My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase by dawnomike(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
afelica:
months after we moved in, a pharmacist in my neighborhood told us that the landlord is a wicked man: he frustrate his tenants, nobody lives in his apartment more than two years. which i overlook

last year(December), my landlord son asked what we've done to his dad, that his dad contacted his lawyer to issue us a quit notice.

for no reason justifiable reason, my landlord issued an outrageous rent increment to my mum at the most unfavorable moment.

Just start searching for another apartment in peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase by stupidmod2: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
afelica:

once it's due collect ur 3 months notice n start searching else, wen u find a place write on s wall, THIS LANDLORD IS WICKED
Re: My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase by Authoreety: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Ur landlord is stupid....

I'm still finding it hard to believe this anyway...

Meanwhile, how long have you been paying 300k?
Re: My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase by Authoreety: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2021

Re: My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase by tgirlblaze(f): 3:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Lagos Landlords/landlady's are the most wicked, selfish, manipulative, unreasonable and heartless have ever seen...they act as if the world belongs to them
Re: My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase by afelica: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Authoreety:

March would make it 2yrs

(1) (Reply)

Chronic Derailers / New Airtel Data Plan Gets You N100 For 2gb And N500 For 10gb. / How To Unlock MTN ZTE MF286 South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.