Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (68185 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
CandyOps:

I really don't understand your usage of the 3rd person singular pronoun 'your'

I'm irreligious bro. And I hope you know that the current edition of your Bible is far from what the original version is? And for the bet you placed na to call @smellysperm make him act as Boardman. because this your 20k be like na wetin I go chop now now

Clown.

"Your current edition of your Bible is far from what the original version is"

grin grin
That must be a line from your upcoming comedy audition.

When they tell you guys to read real historical books. You lots will go read a couple of hilarious articles by Dawkins and think you are now very "knowledgeable".

Okay!
Please, we have "fake" Bible. Now, show us where the original Bible is?

You so ignorant that you don't even know that the root word of Bible means a collection of different books meaning it ain't just one book that you can manipulate like Muhammad as the sole author did with the qur'an.

The Bible was put forward by different men on different continents with a central theme which is men where flawed and couldn't do it and Jesus the perfect one had to come and do the job and ascend back.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by starz100: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Such a disgusting sight
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by CalabarDude(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked :Fear north
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by 4four(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mhen! everything down north jst be like we are still in BC or like somebody they watch horror view, since begining of this year we hardly read any good thing coming out from that part of fail country call Nigeria
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Giftexx: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
who has bitcoin of up to $25.
Needed urgently...and Ull send first or just pass.

Quote me
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
theFilmtric:
this is embarrassing!
Shame on luggard!

theFilmtricsay

Leave Lugard.

The Muslim is a real one and is acting exactly how Muhammad acted and all real Muslims are to copy Muhammad.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
DECENCY3:
Still can't understand why we have different constitution in one country.

So this old man will confidently have sex with this under age and call it marriage by the time she starts licking from under he will divorce her and marry another to continue the destruction.

Imagine me giving my daughter of this age out for marriage TUFIAKWA!!!!

This man and the parent of the girl should be arrested ASAP.

Aisha's father gave Aisha at 6years old to the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad after the false prophet Muhammad manipulated him into that based on he is a messenger of Allah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by OLULAW: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Isn't this the sort of barbarism we're talking about? Imagine the mental states of the Arabian pariahs on the eve of Nigeria's independence. Why Awolowo and Azikiwe agreed to enter into unholy matrimony with these miscreants remains unfathomable.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by theFilmtric: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

Leave Lugard.

The Muslim is a real one and is acting exactly how Muhammad acted and all real Muslims are to copy Muhammad.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
Sunan an-Nasai

Islama bad

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
4labi1:

This is not Islamic matter dude, it's a matter of education d northern people aren't educated at all. My parents are Muslim n my dad would slap any of my sis that pulls such stunt with his grand kids. It's bad and m sure she's not up to 16. Dnt we habe child rights or smething. I wish we could just cut the north of Nigeria I swear.

Your parents sorry to burst your bubble are not real Muslims. They are just doing what they think is Islam but not approved by Muhammad.

All real Muslims must copy Muhammad. It is written in the qur'an.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ فَرُبَّمَا دَخَلَ عَلَىَّ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَعِنْدِي الْجَوَارِي فَإِذَا دَخَلَ خَرَجْنَ وَإِذَا خَرَجَ دَخَلْنَ ‏.‏

"A'ishah said :

I used to play with dolls. Sometimes the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) entered upon me when the girls were with me. When he came in, they went out, and when he went out, they came in.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4931
In-book : Book 43, Hadith 159
English translation : Book 42, Hadith 4913
Abu Dawood

Hadith

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
Sunan an-Nasai

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by labelle123(f): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Shame
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by 4four(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosesbola:
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..
u be mumu of the first grade sorry to say that, do not u know about luno and other authentic Bitcoin app that u can transact Bitcoin to naira then to ur personal bank acct, just take Hart cos that Ur money don enter voice mail
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Aboki99(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Most Southern girls her age know not one, but multiple men. The difference is that the one in the south is done covertly and illegally while the one in the North is done overtly and legally with no social burden of single mothers littering streets in Onitcha, Ajegunle, Ikorodu etc. So a southerner has no moral pedestal to climb and point an accusing finger on this. Any southerner who does this is a hypocrite with a capital H
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
makjo900:

At what age did the christian god rape mary again? Let's not talk about that, the christian god isn't a pedophile but a Saint.

You guys are the worst hypocrites to ever exist on earth

Follower of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad show me the age of Mary in the new testament of the Bible or even in the old testament and I will send you 30,000 worth of BTC now.

You are going to books nor found in the Bible when I go to books not found in the Islamic records and show you more dirty things written about Muhammad. You will start crying but I will stick to just the qur'an and hadiths. They contain enough about Muhammad and his embarrassing ways.

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
noble2faith:

Rape Mary? In that war manuscript called Koran, right?

Just like how pitiable and miserable both you and your religion are.

Don't mind the hopeless Islamic almajari boy.

If he shows Mary's age in the Bible. I will transfer him 30,000 BTC now.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
noble2faith:

Rape Mary? In that war manuscript called Koran, right?

Just like how pitiable and miserable both you and your religion are.

Don't mind the hopeless Islamic almajari boy.

If he shows Mary's age in the Bible. I will transfer him 30,000 BTC now.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
OdenKelechi:
Take it however you like, these Northerners are fucking animals.

The Northerers are nice people. It is the son of Satan-Muhammad that they follow that is the animal.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Na tiny breast diz grandpa wan dey press

grin grin

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو سَلَمَةَ، يَحْيَى بْنُ خَلَفٍ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الأَعْلَى، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي بَكْرٍ، عَنْ عَمْرَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، ‏.‏ وَعَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ لَقَدْ نَزَلَتْ آيَةُ الرَّجْمِ وَرَضَاعَةُ الْكَبِيرِ عَشْرًا وَلَقَدْ كَانَ فِي صَحِيفَةٍ تَحْتَ سَرِيرِي فَلَمَّا مَاتَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ وَتَشَاغَلْنَا بِمَوْتِهِ دَخَلَ دَاجِنٌ فَأَكَلَهَا ‏.‏

"The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed
[1], and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it
."

[1]: <i>These verses were abrogated in recitation but not ruling. Other ahadith establish the number for fosterage to be 5.</i>

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1944
Arabic : Book 9, Hadith 2020
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَارِثِ بْنُ عَبْدِ الصَّمَدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْوَارِثِ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَمْرَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا قَالَتْ كَانَ فِيمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ ثُمَّ سَقَطَ لاَ يُحَرِّمُ إِلاَّ عَشْرُ رَضَعَاتٍ أَوْ خَمْسٌ مَعْلُومَاتٌ ‏.‏

"Once of the things that Allah revealed in the the Qur'an and then abrogated was that nothing makes marriage prohibited except ten breastfeedings or five well-known (breastfeedings)."

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1942
Arabic : Book 9, Hadith 2018
Sunan Ibn Majah

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Empiree: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

[s]You mean there are some of these Mohemmedians in the East too?[/s]
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by matm: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Recently d picture of a woman who got married to a teen boy was all over d internet as well as a mother that shamelessly posted d picture of her little son asking her to marry him.And people who lack sanity were taking it lightly and making a joke out of it.Its now a thing of both gender where an adult woman shamelessly goes for a boy she is old enough to be her mother,same for men.Thus we now have female and male peadophiles here and there.Signs of the end time.D look of a teenager is a clear sign of an immature person that needs guidance.And some of these teen's still bedwet.Going for such a person that needs mentorship as an adult man or woman is a clear sign of insanity and such a person should be kept behind bars.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=98432526][/quote]

grin grin
You mean there are no Muhammadans in the East again?

Your mother of Islamic Believers engaging in adultery here.

Hahahaha!
After Muhammad the Pedophile Prophet damaged her as a kid. See how the stupid Islamic translators are twisting the Arabic and weakening the translation in English language so it will seem mild what happened here.

No wonder Shia Muslims have a negative view of Aisha, Muhammad's child bride different from how you Sunni Muslims adore her and Muhammad.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا وَكِيعٌ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ أَشْعَثَ بْنِ أَبِي الشَّعْثَاءِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ مَسْرُوقٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ دَخَلَ عَلَيْهَا وَعِنْدَهَا رَجُلٌ فَقَالَ ‏‏ مَنْ هَذَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ هَذَا أَخِي ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ انْظُرُوا مَنْ تُدْخِلْنَ عَلَيْكُنَّ فَإِنَّ الرَّضَاعَةَ مِنَ الْمَجَاعَةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"
It was narrated from 'Aishah:

[b]that the Prophet entered upon her and there was a man with her. He said: "Who is this? She said: "This is my brother." He said: "Look at whom you allow to enter upon you, because the breastfeeding (that makes a person Mahram) is that which satisfies hunge[/b]r."

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1945
Arabic : Book 9, Hadith 2021
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hahahaha!!

grin grin

She is breastfeeding a Muslimu brother.

Hahahaha

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by dexmond: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by makjo900: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

Follower of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad show me the age of Mary in the new testament of the Bible or even in the old testament and I will send you 30,000 worth of BTC now.

You are going to books nor found in the Bible when I go to books not found in the Islamic records and show you more dirty things written about Muhammad. You will start crying but I will stick to just the qur'an and hadiths. They contain enough about Muhammad and his embarrassing ways.

makjo900:

I asked you two questions but you failed miserably at it same way you are a failure in real life else you wouldn't be tagging to Islam nonsense. I'll ask again because you are too brain dead to remember

Is the old testament god different from the new testament god?
Is god of moses, abraham, david etc different from god of jesus or jesus himself?

Answer them

Answer them
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by akigbemaru: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
envoymedia:
An elderly man got married to a prepubescent girl in Northern Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

A photo of the couple's wedding calendar was shared on Twitter after their marriage ceremony was held on Friday, Jan 22.

Though the bride's age is not known, she looks very young while her groom looks old.

Many Nigerians on Twitter condemned the marriage, stating that it is child abuse.

See reactions on Twitter @
https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1353490516319596546?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1380324/elderly-man-weds-little-girl-northern-nigeria-photo/
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Aboki99:
Most Southern girls her age know not one, but multiple men. The difference is that the one in the south is done covertly and illegally while the one in the North is done overtly and legally with no social burden of single mothers littering streets in Onitcha, Ajegunle, Ikorodu etc. So a southerner has no moral pedestal to climb and point an accusing finger on this. Any southerner who does this is a hypocrite with a capital H

The difference is that these spoilt southern girls don't have nobody to look up to say that they are the motivation for doing that but the Muslims worldwide have an example in the person of Muhammad the Pedophile Prophet of Allah.

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سَبْعِ سِنِينَ وَزُفَّتْ إِلَيْهِ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَلُعَبُهَا مَعَهَا وَمَاتَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانَ عَشْرَةَ ‏.‏

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Muslim 1422 c
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 83
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3311
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Nwibii: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
See the so called malam face like Christmas ho
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Na tiny breast diz grandpa wan dey press

You funny O !

But this malam are heartless.

Which wife will now be available for the boys by the time they are ready for marriage now that the old men are snatching all the small girls before they mature?

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
makjo900:

Answer them

You no get talk.

See what Jesus Christ told the Jews about Abraham thousand of years before then.

John 8:56-58(NLT):

Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."

The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?

Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was ever born, I Am!"

Explain to me what your limited mind can grasp of this.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by holywind(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
why is the north treating their female children like this, this is wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Masterchef(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
The 'north' is always ahead of the rest of other tribes in Nigeria; for behind their religion, as obnoxiously practiced, is always a sinister motive.

Time shall tell; but these guys know what they're doing. Until the rest of us start challenging their barbarism and backwardness, Nigeria will remain what some cows want it to be.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Ucheagbo: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
This calls for prayer-- May the old shit die as he tries to have sex with the kid. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Aboki99(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

The difference is that these spoilt southern girls don't have nobody to look up to say that they are the motivation for doing that but the Muslims worldwide have an example in the person of Muhammad the Pedophile Prophet of Allah.

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سَبْعِ سِنِينَ وَزُفَّتْ إِلَيْهِ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَلُعَبُهَا مَعَهَا وَمَاتَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانَ عَشْرَةَ ‏.‏

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Muslim 1422 c
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 83
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3311  

So you now shifted ur ground and have no issue with the actual action itself after it has been proven to you that most southern Christian girls of her age practice worse variant of the game. Alhamdulillah, at least even with that I achieve sth. The issue for u now is the motivation! Now suppose Muhammad (pbuh) motivates us to marry underaged girls, isn't that better than the practice in the south where u ppl only sleep with underage girls and leave them with the trauma of being single mothers roaming the streets of Onitcha and Ikorodu? Does the motivation for the divergent actions matter? And even if they do, do you think xtianity or the bible is sacrosant when it comes to this issue? Are u unaware of the Catholic and Pentacostal scandals in Ireland, Scotland, Australia, America and other countries? Who motivated these Xtian Priests to molest little kids/orphans under their custody?

Or may be these xtian Priests are motivated by the xtian Holy book wherein there are numerous examples of incest and other sexualimmorality.

The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses’ father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), and David’s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). It is important to note, however, that in two of the above instances (Tamar and Lot), one of the parties involved was an unwilling participant in the incest—better described as rape in those cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.