Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

MUST READ: Not Eba Alone !!! - See 5 Other Food You Can Make With Garri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MUST READ: Not Eba Alone !!! - See 5 Other Food You Can Make With Garri (1671 Views)

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] / Spss,eview,stata...how Much Can I Make With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Not Eba Alone !!! - See 5 Other Food You Can Make With Garri by HORTUNBAH123(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Not Eba Alone !!! - See Other Food You Can Make With Garri

Garri is the powdery food substance flour made from the cassava tuber roots plant,which in the procedure of its manufacture is changed into dry nutritive granules. There many food we can made with Garry, this include the following:

1. Spicy Garri kokoro.
click on the link to read full details, You Will Be Shocked
http:///s10607517210124en_ng?client=news
Re: MUST READ: Not Eba Alone !!! - See 5 Other Food You Can Make With Garri by n1ky(f): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Interesting
Re: MUST READ: Not Eba Alone !!! - See 5 Other Food You Can Make With Garri by VictorUSA(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
you can even make rice from biscuits

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Feature In UTME Registration / Part Time Or Evening Classes For Computer Science In Unilag / All Your Admission Problems In Imo State University,federal Polytechnic Nekede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.