Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun (1694 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / 2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2021
I think this is the best way to defend yourself, by arming ourselves

Drivers travelling via Lagos- Ore- Benin Express way should start carrying guns

Buhari won't come to your aid oo

Be wise.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Although I read 2 weeks ago, that this kidnappers have medicines that is like a bullet proof for them
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by stonemasonn: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2021
COURTboy:
I think this is the best way to defend yourself, by arming ourselves

Drivers travelling via Lagos- Ore- Benin Express way should start carrying guns

Buhari won't come to your aid oo

Be wise.

What do you think?
lol, na that time you go come jam soldier for road.
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
stonemasonn:
Bleep soldier

5 Likes

Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Dont forget that you all released criminals from prison in Edo state..

The criminals you released are kidnapping, you then blame fulanis for the atrocities of your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by HallaDaTruth: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
stonemasonn:

Its time to start killing some of these soldiers that support herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by helinues: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
That inspiration must be from sniffing mosquitoes poo
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by olisaEze(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
How many guns will the driver carry in his front seat to equalize one man against twenty gun wielding maniacs?

Take am easy brah, dis life no be season film. grin
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dullards everywhere. It's now a new sinister and conspiracy that every criminal feign behind Fulani to commit his crime and because the ppl their are empty headed they'll rush to accuse Fulani for it. With dozens of prisoners freed during Endsars protest who started coming back to kidnap ppl and do arm robbery now they suddenly stop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Coronabirus:
Dullards everywhere. It's now a new sinister and conspiracy that every criminal feign behind Fulani to commit his crime and because the ppl their are empty headed they'll rush to accuse Fulani for it. With dozens of prisoners freed during Endsars protest who started coming back to kidnap ppl and do arm robbery now they suddenly stop?
bst

Where did you see fulani in my post?
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by LeoThaGreat(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
The only way to have peace is to be prepared for war.
North Korea is a very peaceful country because they are prepared for the enemy within and without.
If you love peace, be prepared to defend it
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by adesoro80595: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
The only way to have peace is to be prepared for war.North Korea is a very peaceful country because they are prepared for the enemy within and without.If you love peace, be prepared to defend it
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Miracle1991: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
What do you expect when you release prisoners from prison?
Enjoy your endsars.
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by DoubleEngine007: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Dont forget that you all released criminals from prison in Edo state..

The criminals you released are kidnapping, you then blame fulanis for the atrocities of your people.
People that were kidnapped on many occasions said its Fulani. Falani dey hard to know again Na wah for una o
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Prolificgiant(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
How can that be possible op, they will be arrested by the police that ought to protect them
. if u an experienced teacher and reside in bada after ayobo Lagos check my signature, requirement WAEC, OND and NCE
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by johnkey: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
people need to start learning how to make low budget bombs, bomb any motherfucker that blocks your way, and don't forget to bomb those useless soldiers and police when you meet them on the express. can't we just start a civil war and divide this useless country once and for all. so many cowards amongst us damn. i'm so ready to join any militia group and fight for my people. people will die yes but our children will enjoy in the future.
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by AmotekunSW: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Coronabirus:

Why are you crying when they said drivers plying that route should carry guns? I guess it is the same Endsars protesters kidnapping and killing people in Oyo.
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
AmotekunSW:

Why are you crying when they said drivers plying that route should carry guns? I guess it is the same Endsars protesters kidnapping and killing people in Oyo.

Who else is kidnapping other than them?
Re: Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Coronabirus:
Who else is kidnapping other than them?

Mumu Fulani don cast tey tey

(1) (Reply)

Biafran National Guard Unveils Locally Made Ballistic Missiles (VIDEO) / 3000 Dollars Scam On My UBA Domiciliary Account / [video] Gang Of Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Busted In Their Hide Out In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.