Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Basketball And Football Tips/bet From A Genuine And Reliable Source - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Basketball And Football Tips/bet From A Genuine And Reliable Source (539 Views)

Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / Another Free Tips - Bet Whatever You Can Afford To Lose / Tip180: Free Football Tips 13/01/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketball And Football Tips/bet From A Genuine And Reliable Source by danilho(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Basketball bet ticket and football bet ticket place on tips received from a genuine, reliable, trusted and honest source.

Just follow, or stake what you can afford to loose.

Re: Basketball And Football Tips/bet From A Genuine And Reliable Source by danilho(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Both bet tickets lose,

Re: Basketball And Football Tips/bet From A Genuine And Reliable Source by danilho(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Football ticket lost

Re: Basketball And Football Tips/bet From A Genuine And Reliable Source by danilho(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Today tips/bet. I combined both tips for one bet. Please don't combine them. Stake separately. Stake what you can afford loose.

Re: Basketball And Football Tips/bet From A Genuine And Reliable Source by Akanimoh113(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
danilho:
Today tips/bet. I combined both tips for one bet. Please don't combine them. Stake separately. Stake what you can afford loose.

Your Games Looks promising
But why waste 5k thrice
When you can get a Fixed Match

I can Give you a Sure Contact
But can I trust you to Share me the Games?
Re: Basketball And Football Tips/bet From A Genuine And Reliable Source by danilho(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Your Games Looks promising
But why waste 5k thrice
When you can get a Fixed Match

I can Give you a Sure Contact
But can I trust you to Share me the Games?

I don't go for fixed match, 99.9% of guys claiming to have fixed match are liars, I go for well analyzed tips from genius tipsters. I have been getting tips from this tipster since last year and still trust the source. The source is 200% legit. They don't lie. They don't manipulate their achieve, even if they have consecutive losses they post the result as it is. Honesty is the most important feature I look out for when choosing a source.

Am always open to any discussion. I do share the tips with some guys and I sometimes share it here.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top / Bet King: Drop Some Ideas On How To Win N80 Million This Weekend / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua On Punching Machine - Guess Who Won........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.