Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Mum’s Curves And Heavy Backside Is Natural - Nollywood Actress' Daughter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Mum’s Curves And Heavy Backside Is Natural - Nollywood Actress' Daughter (481 Views)

Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday (see Post ) / Check Out The Hottest Of Mohbad Backside Challenge / [FREE BEAT] Heavy K – Wena Pex Africah Remix (dj 4kerty Type Beat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum’s Curves And Heavy Backside Is Natural - Nollywood Actress' Daughter by starksrecords: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Victoria, the daughter of heavily endowed Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo - AKA, Omoborty has risen to the defense of her mum as a section of Nigerians have raised suspicions her mum has gone under the knife.

Victoria in an interview with City People where she opened up on how she feels when people troll her mum over her curvy body.

The 200 level university student said that her mum’s curves and heavy backside is natural, hence she has nothing to prove to others.

Re: My Mum’s Curves And Heavy Backside Is Natural - Nollywood Actress' Daughter by RedRay(f): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: My Mum’s Curves And Heavy Backside Is Natural - Nollywood Actress' Daughter by Princessogaraya(f): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
show your mummy first to confirm it because the two pictures is different
we know una
Re: My Mum’s Curves And Heavy Backside Is Natural - Nollywood Actress' Daughter by tobidipity(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin You dey wyne us abi

(1) (Reply)

Tamara Vs Naomi Mac - Ladies And Gentlemen - The Voice Nigeria Season 3 / Upcoming Music Artiste: How To Make Money From Single / Biography of 9ice Kidd! Fact About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.