Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. (1363 Views)

Premium Mercedes-benz Gadgets For Sale / Gadgets For Sale...cleaning House / Gadgets That Your Smartphone Has ‘killed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. by Olayetan(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have original NAVIFORCE stainless wristwatch going for 15k
Watch is so attractive and lovely, bought it from AliExpress.

I have unlocked 4G modem, works for every Network but I used Ntel SIM for it, that is going for 10k

I have copy apple earpod with good sound and bass, going for 5k

I have copy apple wrist watch that works with all phones, going for 8k.

You can reach me on Whatsapp Tru 0.8.0 8 8 2 3 6 0 1 0.

I'm selling this items so I can afford to o get a small phone and resume back to work. thanks

Re: Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Unlocked mifi 5k cash ready.
Re: Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. by playboy99(m): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2021
lemme pick the clone watch and airpod for 10k.location
Re: Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. by Olayetan(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2021
playboy99:
lemme pick the clone watch and airpod for 10k.location
Mushin, drop me message on WhatsApp tru that line pls
Re: Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. by Fxclever(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2021
I'm happy to present to you guys about trading opportunity. Have you heard about forex trade, if you want to learn how to make money through forex trade, client the link down on my signature to get started.

PS.....Want me to help you become a better trader?

Get a lifetime membership to Daily Price Action and receive access to Justin's full price action course, dozens of forums with over 100 members, daily videos of trade ideas, direct access to Fx-Clever, and much more!
Re: Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. by revcompaty(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2021
5k for the Mifi
Re: Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. by vetrovialMan(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
I'll take the 4G mifi for 6k

Mention me if it's cool with you
Re: Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. by Olayetan(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
vetrovialMan:
I'll take the 4G mifi for 6k

Mention me if it's cool with you
8k is cool bro
Re: Gadgets For Sale, Check Them Out And Singnify Interest. by vetrovialMan(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Olayetan:

8k is cool bro

no doubt its worth 8k bro, but honestly i can only afford 6k

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Phones Within The Price Range Of (#50 - #60) / Still On Itel P37, The Best Smartphone For Those On Budget / Apple Id Not Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.