Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/2021 (154 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/19 / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(26/01/2017) Day 16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 26TH JANUARY 2021.

THEME: LIKE A CHILD II.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 26/01/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:48am On Jan 26, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Father, I worship and adore You; You're the Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, and Omnipresent God; with You, all things are possible.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your faithfulness and for Your unfailing love and promises over my life and destiny.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every yoke of doubt, unbelief and double mindedness in my life be destroyed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, I believe in You and in Your word, please, come and turn every hopeless situation in my life and destiny around for good today, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, You are the Way Maker; please, go ahead of me and straighten every crooked way, this year, and make a way for me, where there seems to be no way, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as from today, let all things, work together for good for me, as I place my trust in You; and turn everything meant for evil, for me, to good, as You did to Joseph, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every stubborn pursuer of my life and destiny be drowned in the red sea of their own making and perish with history, if they fail to repent, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let Your blessings begin to pursue and overtake me; let me be blessed in the city, in the field and anywhere I am located, posted or transferred, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and use him more for Your glory, this year, in Your church, like never before, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Lean On God's Presence And His People. / Our Victory In Christ Jesus Crucified / Before The Sunrise This Monday Morning, Say These Prayers For Help And Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.