Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years (60063 Views)

Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) / Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by aremuforlife(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
I am not in support of how the parent locked up their daughter, but we may not understand what the parent have been going through from 4 year when the child started the sickness, we all know that their is no governments support in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Marv650(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
I saw one in my village too. I nearly wept, but what can I do? Nothing.

She had a big injury on both legs, mum wanted to give her drugs for free. But she said the woman she's staying with will curse anyone that help her.

While limping, she run several errands everyday. And if she fails to complete any, it's punishment and no food for her.

Some people are ridiculously heartless. The girl is helpless and starting to look like someone who is crazy.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by grim33(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wow. That’s some next level stupidity . Generalizations of the highest order. Were you not safe in the hands of your father? Because one asshair decided to be evil don’t mean all men will. I’m safe in the hand of both of my parents so shut the fuuuc up. undecided
sapphiere:
Dear women, your girl child is not safe in the hands of any many be it her father. Therefore, never leave your girl child in the custody of any man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
grim33:
Wow. That’s some next level stupidity . Generalizations of the highest order. Were you not safe in the hands of your father? Because one asshair decided to be evil don’t mean all men will. I’m safe in the hand of both of my parents so shut the fuuuc up. undecided
Aren't you male? Why won't you be safe.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by grim33(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have 3sisters they are safe as well. Our parents are not some evil bastards.
sapphiere:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
And I will tell you they copy pple in the north
Unbiased1:
And they will make you believe things like this happen only in the North undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Karleb(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
aremuforlife:
I am not in support of how the parent locked up their daughter, but we may not understand what the parent have been going through from 4 year when the child started the sickness, we all know that their is no governments support in this part of the world.

You said you did not support them but still supported the barbaric attitude with the latter part of your comment.

The government is horrible, no doubt but did the government force the man's peennis inside his wife's Virginiaaa? Did the government stop them from buying condom, one of the cheapest commodity or did the government stop them from aborting the baby?

If you can't take care of a child, crippled or not, will you now develop the ability to do that when you lock them up for 5 fucking years?

The man should be sent to psychiatry. He is not fit to live with sane humans!

Abeg stop supporting bad thing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
grim33:
Your sisters probably refuse to speak up.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by mu2sa2: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chai, and this happened in the heart of oduduwa land, the most "progressive" area in Nigeria! Yoloba una well done.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
grim33:
You don't stay with your sisters 24/7 to know what's going on. Do you?
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Sososo(f): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
wicked undecided
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Karleb(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:

You are very stupid for making this a gender war.

Can't you people just be sensitive for once?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by OdefaGirl(f): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
How was she coping with her monthly flow and all that..... this is not fair, she never brought this upon herself.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by grim33(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omg I have a feeling this is coming from somewhere deep . Just what did that piece of shittt do to you ? My family isn’t a freak show. We just dey normal. My parents are decent human beings
sapphiere:
Your sisters probably refuse to speak up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by grim33(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Soro so ke let people fight for you...
sapphiere:
You don't stay with your sisters 24/7 to know what's going on. Do you?
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by akinlolu26624: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
You lock her up instead of you to speak up in finding solution to her problem,Check back in few days and see the difference in her health.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by grim33(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Your name says it all
mu2sa2:
Chai, and this happened in the heart of oduduwa land, the most "progressive" area in Nigeria! Yoloba una well done.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Karleb:

You are very stupid for making this a gender war.

Can't you people just be sensitive for once?

What gender war are you talking how? The topic says a man tied his daughter and I kicked against the act.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Karleb(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
What gender war are you talking how? The topic says a man tied his daughter and I kicked against the act.

Obviously you don't understand your own comments. Bleep off abeg, you annoy me with your insensitivity!
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by grim33(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
You are clearly unintelligent. Enjoy your night rest.
sapphiere:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by alexola20(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by alexola20(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
@nuttella,read this.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by The5DME(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=starbuck post=98441888]There are stories i will read and just Thank God for the kind of parents He gave to me embarassed embarassed

[/quote][/s]
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by aremuforlife(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Karleb:

You said you did not support them but still supported the barbaric attitude with the latter part of your comment.

The government is horrible, no doubt but did the government force the man's peennis inside his wife's Virginiaaa? Did the government stop them from buying condom, one of the cheapest commodity or did the government stop them from aborting the baby?

If you can't take care of a child, crippled or not, will you now develop the ability to do that when you lock them up for 5 fucking years?

The man should be sent to psychiatry. He is not fit to live with sane humans!

Abeg stop supporting bad thing!
I pray you don't meet yourself in a position of indecision, it's very horrible, you will be confused to choose between death or sickness.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by LINTUNE(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear women, your girl child is not safe in the hands of any man be it her father. Therefore, never leave your girl child in the custody of any man.

God bless VALUE FEMALE NETWORK.

Indeed the future is female.
wtf...will u STFU , what kind of nonsense talk is this...if u don't have anything to say, keep shut...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by AreaFada2: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
aremuforlife:
Fact remains that the same people shouting blue murder here now are the ones who stigmatise the disabled and their families. I have been shocked to hear what young educated people say about disabled people. Disgraceful.

We all sadly contribute to what the victims suffer.

Until we stop saying that God has punished people with disability or such nonsense, innocent kids will continue to suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
LINTUNE:
wtf...will u STFU , what kind of nonsense talk is this...if u don't have anything to say, keep shut...
You will tell me if you are the one that buy data for me.
Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by LINTUNE(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
You will tell me if you are the one that buy data for me.
so u feel u have freedom to say all manner of shits, inciting gender war online?..what would be ya gain if u end up instilling hatred for men in the women on this platform...and wtf do u mean the by the statement "the future is female"? , why can't the future be both gender....just STFU and humble yasef...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
what happen to the conscience of this man? how could he do such to her own daughter, flesh upon flesh?

what did the wife do or would she say she was not aware? they should arrest the mother too for either being partner to this or keeping quite...This is just too bad!

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear women, [b]your girl child is not safe in the hands of any man be it her father. Therefore, never leave your girl child in the custody of any man.[/b]

God bless VALUE FEMALE NETWORK.

Indeed the future is female.

And so is the boy child in the hands of women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help / Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.