Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void (749 Views)

UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? / Meet The Most Dangerous and Wealthiest Criminal Alive. / PHOTOS: Police Arrest Dangerous And Most Wanted Cultist In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by gtim4uall: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
So I decided to think like a criminal today, I tried altering my nin by substituting some digits for another and submitting to airtel for nin link and I got a successful massage back. That must be a nin belonging to someone else ( though I later resubmitted mine ). So if a fraudster decides to twerk his own nin like I did and links it to the sim he's about to use for his fraud he has now succeeded to hide his identity and rather implicates who ever character the nin belongs to, so to my own opinion I believe the nin link is more dangerous except the govt has its background whatever to checkmate this fact

Mod please push let's discuss this is a very vital topic to both the government and us thanks

#Let's talk
Re: NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by figoperch: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by Godbless3(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just wait till airtel and co confirm with NIMC and will update you about the NIN you submitted.
Accepting it is subject to verification.
But whats the fear with this NIN self?
No be like say your bvn is link to it.
Re: NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by gtim4uall: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's not about bvn, it's about your data being attached to the sim of a fraudster
Re: NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by bet9ja(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Godbless3:
Just wait till airtel and co confirm with NIMC and will update you about the NIN you submitted.
point of correction, your Bvn is linked to your NIN. I captured last week and my BVN was asked.

1 Like

Re: NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by Godbless3(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2021
bet9ja:
point of correction, your Bvn is linked to your NIN. I captured last week and my BVN was asked.

You're new recruit to NIN then.
When i did reg for NIN, there was nothing like bvn being ask.
Re: NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by Nathaniel111(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Godbless3:

You are right bro.
Re: NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
gtim4uall:
So I decided to think like a criminal today, I tried altering my nin by substituting some digits for another and submitting to airtel for nin link and I got a successful massage back. That must be a nin belonging to someone else ( though I later resubmitted mine ). So if a fraudster decides to twerk his own nin like I did and links it to the sim he's about to use for his fraud he has now succeeded to hide his identity and rather implicates who ever character the nin belongs to, so to my own opinion I believe the nin link is more dangerous except the govt has its background whatever to checkmate this fact

Mod please push let's discuss this is a very vital topic to both the government and us thanks

#Let's talk

They've accepted the submission does not mean that the SIM is automatically linked. It is still subject to confirmation from the NIMC servers. If the reg name on the SIM and the NIN don't match, they'll call you in to confirm and reregister. You just created unnecessary palava for yourself.
Re: NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by ceejayluv(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Godbless3:

You're new recruit to NIN then.
When i did reg for NIN, there was nothing like bvn being ask.
Several people, like me got their NINs generated by our banks via BVN. So, they're linked.
Re: NIN Link: More Dangerous And Void by Godbless3(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
ceejayluv:

Several people, like me got their NINs generated by our banks via BVN. So, they're linked.

I understand your point

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Recently Scammed People And The Contact Information Of Their Scammers / Latest Scam Nigerians Should Be Aware Of / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.