Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Uyo Mayor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Uyo Mayor (692 Views)

Hello !! Any Upwork Freelancer In Uyo ? Please Identify Yourself We Need To Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uyo Mayor by fioky(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello,beautiful people,the name's Fioky grin

This is my first(Talk about a virgin writer),and I don't know how to feel so I just hope you Enjoy this little treat.

The story is about my town, Uyo.
Most of y'all have heard about Akwa Ibom but not much,so I'll be shading light about how my state is,make e start to fascinate you.

The updates will be as the spirit leads,so don't expect too much.

Peace ✌️
Re: Uyo Mayor by fioky(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
All rights reserved,bla bla bla, Blu bla,Bala blu
©Ifiok, 2022.

It's 8am at Barracks road, and people are going about their businesses but with a little fear of an imminent lockdown.

Covid reports these days have not been funny and me sef I don dey fear make I no contact disease wey go make me kpai leave my sweet Purple. Yes. Her name is purple, surprised? Well I was too when I first heard the name cause I mean,who names their child purple.

I got used to the name as time went by because no be name I wan chop, na the babe ,lol. Purple is a tall average sized busty assed babe that lives in the next street.The way we met was quite funny so no one thought we'd ever be friends, talkless of chopping each others' work.

I was at the barber's shop when she came in, now I do not like patronizing this man because he doesn't want to change despite being in the business for a little over 15years. Can you imagine that this man only cuts "Skin punk" and "Skull" - at least that's what we call it in Uyo here. I still remember that even when I was small, I was always forced by my old man to cut at his place. One time, his generator got spoilt when he was cutting my hair Midway so I had to go home with half-hair and go back later in the evening when he had fixed the gen to finish up.

So,back to my dear Purple. I was charging at the shop when she came in, to charge too.
Apparently my friend had unplugged his phone answer a call and when she saw it, she assumed that there was no phone, unplugged my friend's charger and charged her phone.

All the while a was just chilling patiently and watching her, so the moment she unplugged the phone, I pounced on her like a hungry lion...

So it's more than a year since I created this topic and I've not written anything at all.
I hope the spirits guide me to write something spectacular cos there's no prewritten stuff anywhere.

Thank you for coming to my Ted-story.

Please stay on.
Re: Uyo Mayor by fioky(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
UPDATE 2

"Hey, don't unplug that that charger",I said.

"Why not,is this his Father's house?" she answered rudely.

My face was red with anger as I excused the barber and walked over there to teach the mannerless girl a little a lesson. She tried to struggle with the charger but I was clearly stronger and in the process, something dreadful happened.

Apparently she had already plugged her phone to the charger and I had not observed do while struggling, her phone flew all the way to the other end of the shop and at that moment, everything stood still.

She walked hurriedly to where it fell, picked it up only to see a blank screen.

Now I have been in difficult situations in my life but this was, different. I started thinking of how much I had in my 3 accounts and it totalled #4,558. How much is the screen of an iPhone xs Max again?

I unclipped the barbers clothe around my neck, sat down on the chair with my head need and an unfinished haircut when my guy walked in.
Re: Uyo Mayor by Goldynfavour(f): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nice one but update faster. Thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Explain This Bible Verse For Me / Life Secret That Rich Men Refused To Tell The Poor Men / Where To Buy Relationship Ebooks In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.