Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River (66375 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by ashacot: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Anambra based prophet Onyii Nwama Okocha aka Onyeze Jesus has apologize to Nigerians for abusing the naira currency and sharing people's nude videos online.

The prophet had received backlash for abusing the naira note and also posting nude videos of his clients who came to seek spiritual power. Report had it that Anambra state government had frown at his activities. But on this video, he has come out to apologise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-QrsNWUVJU

Watch him spraying the fifty naira note on his naked clients

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QV2NY_O5tI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Your fruits show you're nothing but a false prophet so instead of apologising to save face, repent to save your soul from destruction.

God bless.

364 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by UncleHaba22: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kip kwayet cool

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by jom28gy(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
No repentance on his methods

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by jerryunit48: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don’t know about the spiritual aspect of it but I know that it takes a real man to realize his mistakes and apologize for it

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by JaneYave(f): 3:19am On Jan 26, 2021
This Naira and kobo we see is a National authority o. This is a strong caution to prophet chasers. You apology is accepted Sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Adedotguy: 3:20am On Jan 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Isobug: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm....To me, He has a case
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by yeyeboi(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2021
When dem sey after GOD Na Government Na true oo grin

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2021
na so

Why the bible laid curses on whoever lashes words on this people? Isn't this why?
The bible laid curses on those like 'this' who use the name of the God to shame his god, not mine.

...but how do we know the good ones, to curse on who is due for, as well evade God's curse panned with cussing his true servants?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Pedalgrazing: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Medicine after death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Naked clients or naked members? Which one is client again there, I thought he was a pastor not a Yahoo boy.

16 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Your apology is very well accepted sir but you have to repent from your ways to obtain mercy and forgiveness from God.

Hello you are invited to AAC chems skills a group dedicated to teach you one or more skills plus beauty remedies and life saving tips.

In AAC you will be opportune to learn so many things for example do you know that you can learn how to produce liquid soap, bathing soap,air freshener,body spray perf,dettol antiseptic, teeth whitening gel,insecticides, rodenticide,herbicides, hair cream and much.
Do you know you can apply Shea butter and pears cream to look radiant and give your skin that desired glow.
Do you know you can get info on the chemicals and insecticides to use for snakes and bedbugs control and much more.
Add my number on whatsapp and DM me to add you to the group or send you the group link to join.
The group is almost filled up so hurry to be a member in the group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by pyyxxaro: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2021
See his big head

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by jericco1(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Is he sure he's a prophet or a ritualist

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Dagger111(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
You are a muma. This is how you know illiterate pple, his spiritual whatever might be real, no doubt. But for him to have sprayed Naira notes with pictorial evidence and also shared it, it means he is a fool and illiterate above 40.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
apologies that won't help anything..wonder why he does those disgusting act by the way..
anyhow sha, God dey see everything
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by eagleonearth(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
I took my time to put that video on replay and I found out two major things:

One, the ritualist prophet is actually a rebranded native doctor

Secondly the Jesus attached to his name is just a smokescreen to hide behind and rip off greedy and gullible souls.

Well, I pity the people that stepped into that river because they just doubled their trouble by being so ignorant

The law should use him as an example to others

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by observer88: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
I honestly don't think he should be apologising for what he is apologising for... Our big men, politicians and small men too daily abuse the naira in parties and don't do us any apologies.

He should instead be lamenting HOW every doubts about his TRUE position as a FALSE PROPHET have been removed.

Why these sorcerers wouldn't own up to their true calling, but would rather hide under the garb of Christianity is irritatingly unappreciated.

13 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Kharol1234: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
So the case don settle be that?
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by joseph1832(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Well it's a shame though that in this present day, people are still gullible and will willingly allow themselves to be made mockery of.

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by SleekyP(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by naijadrivablog: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Anambra never has short supply of Eddy Na Nogu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Why are we giving this idiots the attention they didn't deserve?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Cantonese: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Native doctor in the garment of a prophet. Foolish and lazy young men run after them to make quick and sweat less money. Irresponsible people who choose to spray money at parties and spoil the images of great Pastors and men of God.

Anambra state government must follow up its threat and reset the brain of this man. He must not be allowed to soil the name of the state and its hard working decent Christian people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River by Deserea: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Marine spirits @work.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.