Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) (55925 Views)

Ofure Izoduwa Christabel: Etinosa Idemudia's Daughter’s Name & Face / MC Galaxy Shares Another N*de video of Etinosa, questions Claim Of Being Drunk / Mercy Johnson And Husband At Pastor Ofure's Birthday Party (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by EBMedia: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
The naming ceremony of the daughter of Nollywood actress/comedian Etinosa Idemudia, took place on Monday, January 25, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos from the event on Instagram, Etinosa revealed the child was named Ofure Izoduwa Christabel.

She wrote;

"See my baby's Gele oh
Matching Mother and Daughter Ankara was made by my darling most trusted youngest fashion designer (discovered her at age 12) Her handle is @imfavgiirl and her photo is on the last slide
Parents: @bukkstar @callmiifexco
I am so proud of her and we must continue to encourage her
{Photos from my daughter's naming ceremony}
Names: Ofure Izoduwa Christabel
Born: 25/12/20"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKewhSSBoSm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The actress who welcomed her daughter on December 25, 2020, is yet to reveal the identity of the child's father.

See photos below.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by LMS1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
But Who Is Threathing To Snatch Your Baby Papa From You That U Are Covering The Man Face With 2010 Emoji
Abi Na U Even Go Snatch Person Hubby Ni?
Well What Ever Way It Is,just Maintain This Privacy With Him For Ever.
Cus If U Ever Reveal Him After All This Stunt Then We Know U Are As Dumb As Fvck!.
And No Body Should Qoute Me Down There Cus I Said All This Under The Influence Of NEPA! grin

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
We are patient people grin

We'll still see his face eventually undecided

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by jenny005: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Cute baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 2:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations. What were they calling her for the past one month?

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by mayklef(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2021
see as d child looks so innocent....las las na another nudist she go be

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2021
She's the carbon copy of her mom, I hope Hmmmmm, make I know talk too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2021
No be ffk be that

9 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Why she cover the face of the man.. she don give bloggers work to do research..

Well congratulations to her mother.. she's now a grandmother

mayklef:
see as d child looks so innocent....las las na another nudist she go be
You're sick in the head

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by olufadeke86267: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations. What were they calling her for the past one month?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Congrats ,ur daughter is fine embarassed but why covering the man's face we all know he is not ur husband but ur baby papa grin grin nobody will snatch him from u the way u did okay, so chill and let's see his face if truly he is the one who got u pregnant or ur brother undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
LMS1:
But Who Is Threathing To Snatch Your Baby Papa From You That U Are Covering The Man Face With 2010 Emoji
Cus If U Ever Reveal Him After All This Stunt Then We Know U Are As Dumb As Fvck!.
And No Body Should Qoute Me Down There Cus I Said All This Under The Influence Of NEPA! grin
There's no baby papa anywhere, all na stunt to cover up.
Slay queen marry, husband and wife no wear wedding ring? Na person husband, if not, no be inside sitting room e go do am.

4 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by money121(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Congratulations to the latest parents in town.

[b]Welcome to this beautiful world Beautiful Angel. kiss kiss kiss

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad!
God bless you and your family ma'am.
Happy New Year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
That baby is beautiful.

I wish her blissful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
The man should do DNA Test

How can you be dark in complexion

Ur pikin come resemble half cast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by tardell007(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
This fool

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by 2extremes(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
sad
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
This childish act of covering their husband or baby father's face is senseless. If you no get skeleton in your cupboard you won't hide your baby daddy or husband's face. People were there live at the naming.

4 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by ForeThinker: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Anti social
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Globalhustler(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy. Etinosa don born. Wahala wear Gstring grin grin
Olosho no dey pariwo...
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Houseofglam7:
We are patient people grin

We'll still see his face eventually undecided
patient people in deed... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2021
LMS1:
What if he has a wife who is not aware of this development? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Isokoson1: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Nah who she b?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
backnbeta:

What if he has a wife who is not aware of this development? undecided
And they choose to publicize the naming? They are more stupi d than your reasoning above

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Etinosa you that went totally na**d on Instagram.
You're now covering your Baby Papa's Face.

Orosirisi....

The level of Hypocrisy is something else.
You are not even married sef. You still de form ontop pikin wey u born for outside.

Na so ur Mama tek born you?

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Eppking(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
We wey know this girl from the very beginning, no dey take am serious..
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
grin

That man na another person husband oo
That's why dey covered his face with emoji.

This life no balance at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2021
undecided thAt meanS tha Simp Was on MC Galaxies' Live gram handLe when she was showing Nigerians & tha internet her SwoLLen Red VuLva & gOod Lord he fell fOr it & planted his seed...thiS kyn Life!!

Just thinkin'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by deeva2: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2021
congrats to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Funke Akindele And JJC Wed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.