Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) (2536 Views)

Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / Biodun Okeowo And Her Husband (Throwback & Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by TMSMedia: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian Comedienne Anita Alaire Afoke Asuoha popularly known as Real Warri Pikin has showered praises on her husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha, describing him as the best husband, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a throwback photo of her self and her husband on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

"Because Today Na Spouse Appreciation Day

To the Best Husband Since 2013 IKECHUKWU ASUOHA I Appreciate you Today
For all you are to me, I will Never take it for granted
I go Continue to APPLY PRESSURE! Love you Forever DIM OMA
Ikechukwu My Wish today Na ‘if you go love me the way you love @chelseafc ‘ I go too Happy
If Una lose Match for night,
You no go chop food for dinning, Food for inside bedroom sef Na so so I go beg till morning you no go greee chop. The day wey I mistakenly laff you when TOT beat Una 5:2 (Dat Match wey Harry Kane use Una gym that day) you nor follow me talk 2days
Una win match on Sunday here, The Dance you dance ehn, our wedding day you nor nearly dance like dat...
#realwarripikin
#spouseappreciationday #spouseappreciation"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKf-d4IloCF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1380456/real-warri-pikin-showers-praises-husband-throwback-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2021
see how slim she was! where those yanshes grow from?
Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2021
I keep noticing this pattern,

When a man gets married in the beginning, he's handsome yes but not that Handsome, ... but when the start having children in that marriage, the man begins to become "more handsome and more beautiful all in one man".

Watch those pictures above and you'll see what am saying.

6 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I keep noticing this pattern,

When a man gets married in the beginning, he's handsome yes but not that Handsome, ... but when the start having children in that marriage, the man begins to become "more handsome and more beautiful all in one man".

Watch those pictures above and you'll see what am saying.
The wife is doing her job well by taking real Care of him. He now looks more handsome

3 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Wonder how she got those hips and butt
Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by kenzysmith: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2021
all those joke wey she fey crack na format we know as he dey go

Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Why are some men like that? bcuz ur club didn't win a match you'll refuse to eat and if someone laughs at u or ur club you'll will take it to another level grin grin Madam warri i'm happy for you and ur family ,see beautiful kids mmuaah kiss

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2021
pretydiva:
. Na so she be. Na skirt cover am.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
This one wey I go die, Ay, and others they shop for one side na the husband I dey pity no doubt she is d bread winner of the house the man is dying silently but there is nothing he can do if them divorce na the man loose. all those joke wey she fey crack na format we know as he dey go
Do you know you are laying curses upon your self for bearing false tales What if she was your lovely sister, and someone lays false witness against her, how would you feel?
Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by kenzysmith: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
kodeking1200:

Excessive Doggy Style lol
if na so my ex for get d biggest hips for the world that gal suffer for my hand for doggy
Re: Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) by firdaus95026: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . / "See what Kelly bhadie has Caused" Reactions As Chorister Whines Waist In Church / "I Have More Beautiful Wives How Can I Settle For Emmanuella?" Ned Nwoko Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.