Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) (36863 Views)

Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by ebukajay184: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2021
"God Destroy Every Fulani That Has A Hand In Terrorism" - Man Curses Bandits That Killed His 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna

A man identified as Asadullah Baba Walid is mourning his beloved sister, who was killed by suspected bandits along the Kaduna-Birnin Gwari highway, IgbereTV reports.

Aisha Hashim Aliyu, a volunteer health worker and graduate of the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria . ABU, was shot dead by the gunmen while traveling to Kaduna from Birnin Gwari at Zankoro before Unguwar Yako on Sunday, January 24.

Taking to Facebook, Asadullah shared a photo of his late sister and cursed the bandits that killed her. He wrote;

"Every Fulani that has a hand in terrorism. Oh God, destroy them. Don't leave even a single grain oh God."
https://www.facebook.com/100002453241268/posts/3840869622671441/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1380430/man-curses-bandits-killed-9-month-pregnant-sister-kaduna-photo/
L

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1 will say it's fake news

Very useless boy

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2021
These people are callous and heartless oo..9months pregnancy that's barbaric. I was even thinking that they are only terrorizing the south not knowing dem dey everywhere like sim cards.... God save us ooo..

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2021
The spilled blood in this country is terrible

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigeria is gone

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by haconjy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hausa sold their right, freedom to Fulani all in the name of religion of p..u....s.....s......y.

now Hausas are dead,.nothing from them....

have I deviation from the story? No...

#Fulanis are killers, kidnappers and rapist

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Okortor: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Do we still have a president? If yes.
Why has he been mute as regards d recent happenings

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
So fulani are the Bokko in disguise, their arrival on the southern part is F9 because my Father is a Muslim and my Mother is a christian so tell me who's not important in my life.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
All the Fulani Animals in Nigeria will soon become "Walking Bullseye".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by knowhowk: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Where is Helinues and the Suya Barbeque Man ? Hope they won't make a Comment on this .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by ugonology(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
The norths is not free from this too

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Tprop67: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Englov(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by mzBEAM(f): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Woe unto all these Fulani herdsmen, their sponsors and their nairaland supporters.

Y'all will never know peace. (Amen)

The gods have spoken

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by crossfm: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
These guys are really holding Nigeria to ransom.

The funny thing is that they are above the law.In fact they are the law.

Let a Yoruba or an Igbo man try to do half of the evil these guys are doing,then watch the spinless security operatives descend on them with brutality.

The country is made up of the Fulani's and the others.They take the best of everything, then allow the rest to scrabble for crumb's.

The funny thing is that the people been oppressed see their fellow who is been oppressed as their problem,but their oppressors as the messier.

That is why you see them shouting "Afonja,Ipig" everywhere. While the real oppressors are out there occupying all the relevant positions in the country, with their foot soldiers rapping and destroying farms all over the East,West and South South.

I just hope the scales covering our eyes fall off sooner than later.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by sweetonugbu: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Terrible news everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Neddstark: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
The first set of people that should have risen up against the Fulani are the Hausas. I used to respect them for bravery but with the way they dread the Fulani, it seems something is wrong somewhere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
The foolish animals should be fished out immediately.
The same fate meted to Boko Haram, Igbos and all proscribed terrorist organization by the Federal Government should be meted out to them.

Some few sets of animals and blood sucking demons should not be allowed to turn our darling nation upside down.

All enemies of Nigeria out there killing innocent people will all die miserably and painfully in this nation, along with their supporters and members.

If you are one of those swines and child of perdition. Frustrations and hate, quote this post..... let sane Nairalanders know you NOW!

Nigeria will win this war.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Coldie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Same set of people are causing problems north east south west. But they will tell u don't use the actions of few people to judge a tribe.

But actions of a few ipob is been used to judge the igbo tribe so for that Igbos should not be president.

The double standards

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by 4four(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Make we no talk, walking dead wey de give them morale they aso rock, and then said make we no complain until they pursue and our kins men to IDP camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Rebuke: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Always them, smh. Let Buhari keeps covering and protecting them.......he will be happy for once - when the country is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by molatan: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
These guys no fear God at all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by ena5four(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
J
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Dpharisee: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
The difference between kidnappers from other tribes in Nigeria and Fulanis is that while other tribes would make efforts to keep their victims alive and focus on the money, Fulanis are ready to kill 20 to get ransom from one. No other criminals in Nigeria will randomly open fire on a moving passenger vehicle except Fulanis.
For those condemning ESN just see the pains in the heart of this man so that you know how we feel when Fulanis in Nigeria Army kill our people and why we may start seeking revenge

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Elzakzaky: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let me reason like cc fk001: This man killed his sister in order to give fulani a bad name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Mindlog: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Painful.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by carbony4red(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
O to gé ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by President99: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill Ihechi Nwankwo, Most Wanted Imo Robber (Photo) / How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo / Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.