Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi (14220 Views)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Davido Denies Involvement In Friend’s Death (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by lalasticlala(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
The Lagos State Environmental and Special Offences (Enforcement) Unit (Task Force) was not involved in the death, today, of a young man at Oshodi as being falsely reported on the social media.

Early this morning, a commercial bus driver was illegally loading passengers by the roadside in Oshodi and, on noticing the presence of a Lagos Task Force vehicle, took off recklessly at a high speed, knocking down the innocent young man who was trying to cross the Expressway.

Despite warnings and enlightenment campaigns about the dangers of violating traffic laws, commercial drivers have continued to flout the law and put the lives of commuters at risk. This violation of the law led to the death that occurred in Oshodi.

No gunshot was fired within the vicinity as being rumoured on social media. Members of the public are advised to refrain from believing false information released online by mischievous individuals who are out to cause public disorder and unrest in Lagos.

The Lagos State Government sympathises with the family of the deceased young man. The reckless commercial bus driver will be apprehended and prosecuted in accordance with the law.

https://twitter.com/followlasg/status/1354061566048690176?s=19

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Samylekey(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Person sha don die like this like this.

Sad

Two FTC in quick succession on Uncle Lala's post. Shey make I send Aza or na Snake pepper soup u go send?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by slawormiir: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....Like my grandfather will always say to me son.....
There are three sides to a story
1) the accused own version( lagos environmental task force
2) the complainant own version ( the commercial bus driver)
3) the true story ( the dead man and some other people that witnessed it)
But dead men tell no tales.....so we gonna rely on those that witnessed it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Legalcriminal: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Everyday man is awake na to thank the almighty for the new day. Start the hustle pressing the keypads till everything sets.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Shellsploit: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hian! No wonder armed mopol full arena bustop!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by UncleHaba22: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
The drivers are causing this upon themselves

Simple instruction they won't follow

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Despite warnings and enlightenment campaigns about the dangers of violating traffic laws, commercial drivers have continued to flout the law and put the lives of commuters at risk. This violation of the law led to the death that occurred in Oshodi.
Enough of all these unnecessary killings all over the nation please.
When do we start valuing human lives as a people?
Something must be done about all these avoidable deaths.
All lives matter.

And we enjoin people not to flout traffic laws also,
That has sent many people to their early graves.
The Change we seek for begins with us.

We Rise!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by JooEeL(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Government is now beginning to sound scared of the people.

Their tone is changing.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
angry
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Ihatemumu: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
The most dangerous country in the world

1 Like

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by blinking001(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
I speak peace into Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Sonnobax15(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin

Na only God know how many threads wey Nairaland mods don create on this news wey full crime room, waiting to be pushed to FP......But unfortunately, their dreams seemed to have been shattered

But this life ain't funny one bit...

There are more than a thousand way for every single man to exit this earth....But we've got to pray we shouldn't die young..

Rip to that young Niggar......Next time when coming back to this life if at all there's anything like recarnation,make sure say you throw blow with the angel wey go mistakenly mention Nigeria for your ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by ena5four(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
When Nigerian Army can deny the fact that is plain and clean with pictorial and video evidences o,

and you expect this ones too to accept what they did?

what i know is WE'RE ALL EQUAL BEFORE GOD OUR CREATOR and because you find yourself in a state or position of power you decided to make mumu out of everybody,
just know that, you are not smarter and cannot be wiser than the person that created you!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Enudapan: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Social Media
A strong tool for fake news
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by chloride6: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
If you weren't chasing down the driver like a mad man would the death have occurred?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Cti28(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
E
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Meow meow.

I’m not impressed!!!

Sometimes, all I want to say is Meow Meow because if not for my 9 lives, I no know where I for day today with bandits, boko boys, Ipob, hisbab, amotekun, herdsmen, sars, kidnappers, etc all running rampage in this geographical contraption
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by JohnBullMySon: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
even though our security agencies are very stupid, I pity them sometimes, they're blamed for everything, and people celebrate their death.
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by wellmax(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
I was at the scene this morning and the news on social media is completely false. I wonder what people benefit from fake news
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Xdesign79: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just to unfortunate for the man killed...

A good graphic design is good for your business
Contact me for unique logo, flyer or banner design at a very cheap price
Call/whatapp: 09062882306
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by fijabs(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
The yellow commercial buses in Lagos are untouchable, Lagos State government is not ready to do the necessary concerning the buses, Lastman and policeman dare not to arrest them.
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by ena5four(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright .....

Like my grandfather will always say to me son..... There are three sides to a story 1) the accused own version( lagos environmental task force 2) the complainant own version ( the commercial bus driver) 3) the true story
U Don Come Back grin
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Segzy19: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
What if they are lying to us? Do you think they will come out to admit that they did it
JohnBullMySon:
even though our security agencies are very stupid, I pity them sometimes, they're blamed for everything, and people celebrate their death.
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by tillaman(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
sad
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Olayetan(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
chloride6:
If you weren't chasing down the driver like a mad man would the death have occurred?
What do you know of Lagos danfo drivers? Those task force don't chase them, just on sighting they are around, they will just be driving zig zag to escape them.

Why in the first place break law, if they have adhered to traffic laws, will they be scared of task force, they need to send all those danfo drivers away, they are the major problem in Lagos currently
Re: Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi by Olayetan(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
fijabs:
The yellow commercial buses in Lagos are untouchable, Lagos State government is not ready to do the necessary concerning the buses, Lastman and policeman dare not to arrest them.
They will flout traffic rules in front of police and lastman and they will do nothing to them, and that's why many of them break traffic rules anyhow and drive recklessly on the roads, imagine danfo drivers driving one way on an Express road with sense of entitlement, they will be cursing the main road users to give them road to drive one way.
Imagine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Checkout These Brave And Cute Ladies. / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.