Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect (740 Views)

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode / BREAKING: Explosion Rocks Akure, 100 Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / 100 Houses Razed, Many Feared Killed In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect by Ronky001(f): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
https://gisthubnaija.com/
Men of the Ondo State Security Network known as the Amotekun corps have arrested a 46-year-old suspected serial r*pist and armed robber identified as Shina Adaramola.

Adaramola, who was arrested during the ‘Operation Clean Up’ exercise of the Amotekun corps, reportedly confessed to robbing over 100 houses and using charms to r*pe 50 women.

According to source, he said, “I live in Ijare. I had a fiancée who left me for another man a few days to our wedding. I became broke and frustrated and that was why I got involved in armed robbery, which was lucrative for me.

Whenever there is a party, I pretend to be one of the organisers. I have a special wine opener which I use to open wine for rich people in the party. With that, I get my victims.

I have been involved in this act for a long time since I lost everything and my landlord chased me out of his house, and my fiancée said I was not good for her anymore.

I have r*ped about 50 women. Whenever I wanted to r*pe any woman, I always make sure I operate at night and the woman will fall for me after using charms on her. I make sure I cover the women’s faces while in the act.”

https://gisthubnaija.com/i-rped-50-women-robbed-100-houses-suspect/

Re: I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect by Princessogaraya(f): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
it is finished ooo
Death sentence
Re: I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thix ugly baboon?

1 Like

Re: I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect by dawnomike(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tattered looking sombori... sad
Re: I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
What percentage of the rape and banditry that has taken place in his state is that?
Re: I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect by Freestainworld(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
They will still collect money and release him later.
Re: I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect by Kyari79(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't know how manage our peoples are perfect in cheating , may God save us .
Re: I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect by Mayng01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
He should be forgotten behind bars. Not the society type

(1) (Reply)

Missing Lady. / Girlfriends Of Two Men Who Are Close Friends Exchange Blows At A Mall (video) / Updated: Court Convicts Former Bank Chief And Hubmart Stores Owner, Atuche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.