Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Http://www.techmifarm.com Job Opportunity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Http://www.techmifarm.com Job Opportunity (212 Views)

Fullz Info Ssn Dob + Dl ( Driving License ) Fresh 100% For All State {http // Ww / https://www.nairaland.com/4289289/buy-sausage-spicessausage-natural-artificial / Nysc Ppa Job Opportunity For Agric Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.techmifarm.com Job Opportunity by NBAIS: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
techmifarm is an agrotech company located at kano state,its primary focus is to increase the power of demand and suplply in agriculture,its main activities is the supply of stone free processed Nigerian rice such as Umza rice.Stallion rice,Tiamin rice,mighty rice,alhamsad rice and ameera classic rice,it also supply other agricultural produce like beans.millet,ginger,garlic,e.t.c it link buyers from the southern part of Nigeria direct to sellers and farmers in northern part of Nigeria,vice -versa .
Techmifarm is official and licensed marketer and distributor of Mighty rice mill company located at kano state.The company is looking for individual marketers that will promote it brand within their locality and refer buyers of quality stone free rice to the company .There is no prerequisite qualification needed to apply,and you do not need to come to the company for any interview,its just a work from home opportunity.Payment is not monthly as the nature of the job can be at individual phase,you get an instant commission from the company on every successful referral and conversion made.An individual can make a minimum of three hundred thousand Naira per every thirty tonnes of rice bought from the company 300k/30t. visit http://www.techmifarm.com or whatsapp 09026067554
Re: Http://www.techmifarm.com Job Opportunity by Malford(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
I am Goodluck Egwuaba I base in kogi state, I am interested to work with your company these are my phone 07064516024 07056467010 08083089742 or egwuabagoodluck@gmail.com
Re: Http://www.techmifarm.com Job Opportunity by NBAIS: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
will contact you soon
#
Malford:
I am Goodluck Egwuaba I base in kogi state, I am interested to work with your company these are my phone 07064516024 07056467010 08083089742 or egwuabagoodluck@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Agrolinks Agricultural Services / Number Online Agricultural Store ( Selling Of All Agricultural Product) / 4weeks Broiler Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.