Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) (14159 Views)

INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) / Nigerians Only: Insme App Money Making / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
The investment app Insme was scam all the while. Thank God I didn't invest but my bro did and he lost huge amount

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Modified

The above information is unverified

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nawa o

117 billion??

I am still in shock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Slim987(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Front page straight up, make people see dere faces
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Bigsecret(f): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
God save us in Nigeria!!!
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Slim987:

Lalasticlala
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Koulture(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by illicit(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
cheesy
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by mmafhew(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by LikeAking: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nawa!!!
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
illicit:
cheesy
my bro said God will fight

That part weak me I swear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Smileall(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yepa!! 117 what??
Even the devil himself dey fear some people
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Money dey Nigeria and smart people will keep getting that money from greedy and foolish people.
Before you go scam me, you gatz get juju pass juju itself cos I will never covet what you have and have always believe in working legally and legitimately..
It is very hard to scam people that are not greedy and contented..

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by illicit(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Makavelli25:
my bro said God will fight
That part weak me I swear

Eeyah....
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by LikeAking: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Smart nigga.
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
Money dey Nigeria and smart people will keep getting that money from greedy and foolish people.
Before you go scam me, you gatz get juju pass juju itself cos I will never covet what you have and have always believe in working legally and legitimately..
It is very hard to scam people that are not greedy and contented..
okay

1 Like

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Onyenna(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
People will never learn.....

It all boils down to GREED!

It’s a pity......

Nwanne, ike gwuru.....

2 Likes

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Larry1960: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
[code][/code] cry cry

12million lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Niom(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
117billion? Even Maxwell didn't make up to that with MBA Forex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Wtf ! This bro no get Joi o��
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Dopaminesam(m): 4:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Drop the link to that page of the image you posted for clarity I wan show person something. Cos we didn't find it on efcc website

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by VictorUSA(m): 4:45am On Jan 27, 2021
When the scammer is arrested and police is sharing the money, just invite me....i'll not collect the money though....i'll just sit down aside and be watching u.
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by olanipekun65561: 5:00am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Nezzjnr: 5:13am On Jan 27, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin

Nigerians are always looking for a shortcut
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 5:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Larry1960:
[code][/code] cry cry

12million lost

. Jesus

How
Why
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 5:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Larry1960: 6:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Makavelli25:
. Jesus

How
Why

Not me but my friend wey no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by mannatech: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Slim987:
This guy's poster is not on efcc's wanted list.
Guess someone is trying to tarnish his image.

1 Like

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by austine4real(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2021
grin grin grin

Scamming scammer look at their dresses
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Makavelli25: 6:48am On Jan 27, 2021
mannatech:

This guy's poster is not on efcc's wanted list.
Guess someone is trying to tarnish his image.

Checked also

But the insme website and app is down
Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Acidosis(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2021
No sensible person should invest his or her money in a Ponzi scheme like Insme but the above is FAKE.

IT IS FAKE NEWS!

Mod should please take note, do not push this to the front-page. There's no such tag or post on official EFCC page anywhere on the social media or any credible news platform.

No Ponzi scheme in Nigeria can raise that amount, not even MMM. You people should use your head. MMM is still the largest Ponzi scheme ever in Nigeria and it only succeeded in scamming Nigerians to the tune of 11.9 billion. How can that hungry looking lizard above raise over 100 billion with a so called Microfinance bank CEO whose capital base isn't even close to 20 billion?

The fake news started from a malicious WhatsApp group and a blog known for spreading fake news. It's an attempt to discredit the so called "partner" bank.

Please disregard.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by Plut01: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2021

The guy there doesn't look like a man with a billion. There is this Aura that comes with being a billionaire scammer, it will show even when putting on rags smiley

As the above poster said, maybe someone wants to spoil market for the app owner.

And above all, think twice before putting down your name on any local money app, be it loan apps or investment apps. Boys are now going into that with a long term plan of closing down when enough people put down their details.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) by mannatech: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Makavelli25:

Checked also

But the insme website and app is down
I know you want to be first to break the news, even though at this point it's still unverified. You should know that efcc does not just declare someone wanted overnight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! / Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.