Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell (82115 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by cheekee(f): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2006
ok guys attack on this one who would you give it for being sexy between these two famous models??tyra or naomi and whyi personally would choose tyra cause i just love the way she is and i think she is proffessional.what do ya'll think??

Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by hotangel2(f): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2006
Naomi Give me a fxcking break. b!tch is ugly (not in a bad ugly way). But beside tyra?? Hello!!! Tyra takes it hands down.

Tyra (black barbie) cheesy

naomi. (almost all her pictures are naked.. argh).

[img]http://1.im.cz/super/img/photo/00/90/15-article_v.jpg[/img]
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by cheekee(f): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2006
more pic's

Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by cheekee(f): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2006
more pic's of naomi

Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Seun(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2006
Obviously, Tyra Banks is prettier but that's probably because she's younger.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Ciaralover(f): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2006
Tyra all Da way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Eastcoast(f): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2006
@cheekeee, did i just hear u say u like tyra banks becoz she is nice. well i don't really think so. she behaves nicely and offers hope on the tyra show but when it comes to her america's next top model. ah ah ah. she is strict and wicked like...... i remember season 4 when she shouted at one model like... hmm she (the model) was a piece of junk. that was evil. E! even mentioned it as one of the most memorable tv scenes of year 2005.
i like tyra banks as well. glad she has reconciled with naomi campbell. they were keeping malice for ... ogogoro years.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by bebe6(f): 5:50am On Feb 09, 2006
OOOOOOOO, I just ask that Tyra keeps herself fixed up cuz um w/o all the fixings................. lipsrsealed Has anyone ever seen her without her make-up? (most men I have talked to say she is a complete eye soar w/o her model look)

She works the runway though when she does her work (too bad she's retired now).

I've never seen Naomi w/o make-up so I cannot comment smiley

She too works the runway.

They both have their own beauty qualities that they possess that make them unique.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Seun(m): 6:17am On Feb 09, 2006
With all due respect, b_e_b_e_, we have no business with what they look like without makeup. We do not want to see them without makeup, and we do not need to.

Judging a model based on what she looks like without makeup is like judging a car's beauty based on what it looks like without the body-frame and paint. That is called missing the point!
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by icingbaby(f): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2006
i choose Naomi because i like her style she is crazy she one of does girls you don't want to mess with, she doesn't try too hard to please anyone, she is real and i like that. cheesy cool
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by bebe6(f): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2006
With respect reciprocated back to you Seun, I merely commented on the topic whether I had discussed make-up, hair weave, overexaggerated push up bras or whatever it does not change their image. Besides, I have said nothing that Tyra has not commented on during her show (she spoke on everything I just stated above).

Even went on to say, that many men have left her (didn't want to pursue a relationship) once all of this came off and they saw the real Tyra. I wasn't bashing her, I was merely making a statement.

Missing the point, not at all because you see, I did give them their props.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Seun(m): 7:00am On Feb 09, 2006
Even went on to say, that many men have left her (didn't want to pursue a relationship) once all of this came off and they saw the real Tyra.

It might not be the way she looks without makeup that is making men run. It might be something else - like the way she behaves when she thinks the men are not impressed by her natural looks. Just a thought. If it was just about the makeup, it's can't be that hard to keep most of it on most of the time.

Summary: as a model, it's understandable that she thinks that her relationship problems are all about how she looks. But let's not make the same mistake.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Eastcoast(f): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2006
@bebe, i agree with you. there was one mag that put tyra's pic without makeup, her fake hair, etc, she was like any other girl.

@seun, tyra banks does not care at all. she has said it all on her show. she even posted her picture without the artificial stuff. she was like there is one thing she knows about herself that is not fake and that is her breast.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Seun(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2006
Ok, here's Tyra Banks without make-up. Any man that breaks up with a woman because she looks this good without make-up needs to have his head examined. I'll choose the above Tyra Banks over Naomi Campbell with makeup any day.

Tyra Banks looks very good without makeup, and I am speaking as a heterosexual man. Do not be decieved by the rubbish she says on her talk show to make you ladies feel as if she's just one of you. That's a lie, she's one fine babe with or without makeup wink.

Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by bebe6(f): 12:20am On Feb 10, 2006
spanks u again
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 10, 2006
umm tyra of course.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Akua504: 5:20am On Feb 11, 2006
i dont think you can judge on who looks better. They Both are gorgeous and have to different types of beauty. Naomi is a beautiful, sexy dark skinned black woman and Tyra is a cute light skinned woman. They both are beautiful and they willl continue to kill it in the modeling industy. Why is it that people are always trying to make it a competiton when it comes to black people on top anyway. why cant they both be pretty. you dont see anyone sayin rebecca roman vs. kate moss. DO YOU?
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by candylover(f): 1:53am On Feb 12, 2006
TYRA TODAY!
TYRA TOMORROW.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Outkast(f): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2006
I love Tyra's personality ,as in she's miss real but when it comes to looks I think Naomi takes the cake,even though, she's been known to have a negative attitude,she's still waxing strong in her modeling career, she's still one of the highest payed models.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by laideo(f): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2006
need we say more undecided , just look at the pictures, tyra's far good looking, nicer bod, and an even better personality,
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Eastcoast(f): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2006
@ outkast, tyra makes her money by doing business other than modeling. heidi klum even makes more money than Tyra banks.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Outkast(f): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2006
what I'm saying is that, she's still one of the highest paid models out there, that must account for something.
But hey, different strokes for different folks
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by IAH(f): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2006
Seun, she has make-up on in that picture you posted jo! I just watched her show few minutes ago where she showed herself without makeup, lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by hotangel2(f): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2006
Tyra really does look good without make-up. Seriously speaking she does.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by IAH(f): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2006
Have you seen her? Well, I just saw her without makeup on her show. All of us were like Haaaa!!! She was totally different. So did she purposely make herself look bad
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by hotangel2(f): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2006
when they were showing True Hollywood Story of Top Super Models, They showed her like, without make-up. If she looks that good with make-up, u should know that she will look presentable even without one.

Yeah make up does wonders, but u cant hide soo much under it.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Eastcoast(f): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2006
you are rite hotangel. she was even on the cover of one of these mags sometime ago with her boyfriend. she just had her conrole and almost no makeup. she was till good. even if anybody argues she isn't fine without make up,, You can always say she's got the body thing going on.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by luvu567(f): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2006
Naomi is gorgeous and fierce but Tryra is just beautiful i really dont know who to pick. I love Tyra Banks and Naomi got a banging body for a "old" model.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by alj(m): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2006
Tyra all the way she seems like such a nice woman, and while i cannot deny that Naomi is stunning she is a nasty piece of work and thats all i can see when i look at her.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by zara905(f): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2006
Obviously Tyra.

Who in their right mind would pick a dark skinned girl over a light skinned one? Are you kidding me,
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by Eastcoast(f): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2006
@zara, skin color doesn't matter. remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell by chinani(f): 1:16am On Apr 17, 2006
My vote: Naomi Campbell.

Her bone structure is exquisite. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wholesale Shoes Available In Nigeria At Cheap Prices! / The Best Fashion design school in Nigeria / Various Brands Of Weavons,wigs,and Attachments At Affordable Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.