Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale (631 Views)

11Weeks Only Male Noilers Available For Sale @ giveaway price Each / Mature Noilers For Sale. / Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale by lovelani(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
I have well vaccinated 14 weeks old male noilers for sale. Location is Apata,Ibadan.
Call /WhatsApp:09075417296

Re: 14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale by Dreyton36: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Price ?
Re: 14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale by lovelani(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dreyton36:
Price ?

₦2,300
Re: 14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale by Attit: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
lovelani:

₦2,300

Bro, 14 weeks old birds for N2,300. Just trying to think about the profit you are making on these birds. I really do not understand it. Your buyers want it cheap, but the cost of production is high. Are you really sure N2,300 per bird is a good deal for 3.5 months intensive labor?
Re: 14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale by lovelani(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Attit:

Bro, 14 weeks old birds for N2,300. Just trying to think about the profit you are making on these birds. I really do not understand it. Your buyers want it cheap, but the cost of production is high. Are you really sure N2,300 per bird is a good deal for 3.5 months intensive labor?

Hmm... I perfectly understand your point of view. I'm letting go the males coz I have excess of it and need to bring in females . I got 80 males out of the 157......I need to let it go to reduce feeding cost.
Re: 14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale by jades5050(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
What is their kg ?
Re: 14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale by lovelani(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
jades5050:
What is their kg ?

Lol...you're gonna need to come confirm that.
Re: 14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale by Attit: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2021
lovelani:

Hmm... I perfectly understand your point of view. I'm letting go the males coz I have excess of it and need to bring in females . I got 80 males out of the 157......I need to let it go to reduce feeding cost.
In the real business sense, it is a loss. It is just 80 males you want to sell. I think you can still sell at a better price honestly. I am always sad when I see farmers who suffer and release their products at loss due to stress, pressure and anxiety.

If you want to make it in life, you need to be proactive. Consumers do not care at all. The same public bus driver who increase his fare recklessly at every opportunity wants you and other food producers to never increase the price of your products, but he knows he over charges food producers daily. The same engineer, plumber, constructor, carpenter, etc who keeps increasing prices unjustified does not want you to increase food by even 0.1% when it even obvious it is justified. They will start shouting and nagging. But they do not realise that everything is connected. When the cost of transport is increased, the cost of food is. And what beats my imagination is the same man who sells you livestock feed at extremely high cost will want to price you down. So, I don't get it. I do not understand this. The same man who sells fertilizers, livestock feed, irrigation, etc starts pricing down the same food producers he sells to. I do not get it at all. And he espects to sell more.

Recently, I was trying to assist someone to buy drip irrigation and if you see the way these sellers are presently increasing prices just because the main champion in the business is out of stock presently, hmmmm. When the champ has again, they will move the prices down. Pure artificial increment. One of the sellers started arguing with me that custom and clearing costs are high. I looked at him and asked him when these problems start. He was silent. The clearing issue has been there for 2 years. I mean, a roll of drip of N50k moved to N60ķ to N70k to N100k. I was shocked. I asked another one, and he increased it in the space of just 3 days. The same person came online and when asked recently wrote the real cost. But when you asked him privately, he increases it as days go by. If the buyer does not buy on the same spot and returns the next day, he increases it again. Even when you try to buy the same day, he replies you later that sorry there is no more drip in the store and he forgot, but he can get from another source. Lol. That is how he knocks you down. So why can you too not be smart and beat these crafty men?

Where are we going to?

Sir, start studying marketing. This is the way forward. Many shy away from it, but it is your best bet. Alaka comes here to learn fish, later he dumps it after 13 months. He dives into poultry meat, and dumps it after 8 months. Oh! Eggs production is the thing, after 1.5 years, he dumps it. And then, to rabbit, lol....this one is funny. Alska is still deceiving himself. And starts looking for who to teach him grains and crops farming while hustling rabbits. 20 years are already wasted. The only ingredient Alaka needs to add is Maketing 101. And he could have made anything successful.

Let me put it to you straight, the same males you are selling are males some people want cos they are fast growers. You will always have males, so does it mean you will keep releasing them at loss every 10 to 14 weeks? Think about it na. You will soon start telling everyone that noiler production is useless, whereas, you deliberately shoot yourself daily.

Oga, you will always have males. Sit down and strategize how to sell them. You are not under pressure like the broiler meat producer. Take the bullet and pain of spending more on feed for this set. Do not add females until you solve it. Close your eyes and waste money on the feed now. It is the future you are planning. This kind of loss is ok cos the next batches of males, you know how to sell them excellently with profit. And you can expand exponentially without losses.

Calculate the real cost and labour of feeding them. Add your profit and sell at that price. You may not sell live. You may have to dress them, and supply a local barbeque seller, or otjer group of buyers who needs small.quantiry if dressed carcasses..You may even start a barbeque business. Very easy to set up if you find a good spot to roast your chickens. And after starting it's you start praying for more males. Lol. Such is life. It can give birth to something great for you.

The problems of businesses are opportunities to get richer when solved .

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: 14 Weeks Old Male Noilers For Sale by lovelani(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Attit:

In the real business sense, it is a loss. It is just 80 males you want to sell. I think you can still sell at a better price honestly. I am always sad when I see farmers who suffer and release their products at loss due to stress, pressure and anxiety.

If you want to make it in life, you need to be proactive. Consumers do not care at all. The same public bus driver who increase his fare recklessly at every opportunity wants you and other food producers to never increase the price of your products, but he knows he over charges food producers daily. The same engineer, plumber, constructor, carpenter, etc who keeps increasing prices unjustified does not want you to increase food by even 0.1% when it even obvious it is justified. They will start shouting and nagging. But they do not realise that everything is connected. When the cost of transport is increased, the cost of food is. And what beats my imagination is the same man who sells you livestock feed at extremely high cost will want to price you down. So, I don't get it. I do not understand this. The same man who sells fertilizers, livestock feed, irrigation, etc starts pricing down the same food producers he sells to. I do not get it at all. And he espects to sell more.

Recently, I was trying to assist someone to buy drip irrigation and if you see the way these sellers are presently increasing prices just because the main champion in the business is out of stock presently, hmmmm. When the champ has again, they will move the prices down. Pure artificial increment. One of the sellers started arguing with me that custom and clearing costs are high. I looked at him and asked him when these problems start. He was silent. The clearing issue has been there for 2 years. I mean, a roll of drip of N50k moved to N60ķ to N70k to N100k. I was shocked. I asked another one, and he increased it in the space of just 3 days. The same person came online and when asked recently wrote the real cost. But when you asked him privately, he increases it as days go by. If the buyer does not buy on the same spot and returns the next day, he increases it again. Even when you try to buy the same day, he replies you later that sorry there is no more drip in the store and he forgot, but he can get from another source. Lol. That is how he knocks you down. So why can you too not be smart and beat these crafty men?

Where are we going to?

Sir, start studying marketing. This is the way forward. Many shy away from it, but it is your best bet. Alaka comes here to learn fish, later he dumps it after 13 months. He dives into poultry meat, and dumps it after 8 months. Oh! Eggs production is the thing, after 1.5 years, he dumps it. And then, to rabbit, lol....this one is funny. Alska is still deceiving himself. And starts looking for who to teach him grains and crops farming while hustling rabbits. 20 years are already wasted. The only ingredient Alaka needs to add is Maketing 101. And he could have made anything successful.

Let me put it to you straight, the same males you are selling are males some people want cos they are fast growers. You will always have males, so does it mean you will keep releasing them at loss every 10 to 14 weeks? Think about it na. You will soon start telling everyone that noiler production is useless, whereas, you deliberately shoot yourself daily.

Oga, you will always have males. Sit down and strategize how to sell them. You are not under pressure like the broiler meat producer. Take the bullet and pain of spending more on feed for this set. Do not add females until you solve it. Close your eyes and waste money on the feed now. It is the future you are planning. This kind of loss is ok cos the next batches of males, you know how to sell them excellently with profit. And you can expand exponentially without losses.

Calculate the real cost and labour of feeding them. Add your profit and sell at that price. You may not sell live. You may have to dress them, and supply a local barbeque seller, or otjer group of buyers who needs small.quantiry if dressed carcasses..You may even start a barbeque business. Very easy to set up if you find a good spot to roast your chickens. And after starting it's you start praying for more males. Lol. Such is life. It can give birth to something great for you.

The problems of businesses are opportunities to get richer when solved .

Goodluck!

Thanks bro....I'm keeping some for dressing.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Plant Yam In Ridges? / Why Are Flour And Feed So Expensive? / Cassava Buyers' Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.