Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) (61922 Views)

Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / Stupidest Fish That Has No Response Even When Its Half Body Is Eaten. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by geezynoni: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Weneda:
Na hunger cause am. Reminds me when i was a student of Unizik, one big rat for no where nearly chop off my dick when sleeping. The funny part is that I felt something climbing my laps thinking is my girlfriend (now my wife) nd i was naked. I opened my eyes omo see big rat. The way i fling that rat that night eh. Till today my wife and i laugh over it. Just funny

God....I no even wan imagine this thing.
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2021
Better move out of that house because rat wey fit do that to an ordinary pot fit chop pesin. Hang the rat in the neck until death if you eventually catch it though.
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Lies everyday

Anyway I gat something to say from my weed eye

Both the pocohantas and the whole mods plus seun Dem nor get sense, na me talk am, make them block my account kpata kpata
Na until man go vex one day hack this site make am they useless and also make it invaluable , na them seun go wake up

This forum is the most useless forum I've ever seen
There's nothing to gain here than useless fake news
In well maintained forums making just FRONT-PAGE
You can even gain airtime

You'll see vibrant youths in here writing good stories and no credits given

But you'll see posts of nudity all over the place and they don't get banned

Posts of stupid intersex whatever all over the place with their low self esteem and nothing's done about it
If you as a man say anything that has to do with women's promiscuity you'll get banned till 2039

But there's one things y'all stupid mods don't know

Truly soldier go , soldier come for sure , but there are some soldiers that'll be forever missed

You can't have people like @ilegendd @slamormir @Sappiere @Smellysperm @SILENTandSMART out of this forum and expect it to be the same again

Know why ?

There are many people out here who makes this place fun
There are so many members who got registered just because they love the cruise those monikers bring to the table in every comment and topic

I've as well made my mark in here , dropped a couple nice stories which made FP
The useless mods what do they have to bring to the table

Look at ads all over the place
Look at explicit videos

They'll rather bring iyabo ojo's new tattoo to the front page than to bring an educative topic on FP

Just look at yesterday, bringing an actress who's sleeping on her own cradle bed to the FP how's that news ??

Useless forum , make una spoil am with una hand

Joined this forum since 2007 my acct got banned just because I defended myself against an hater

I finally got to open this acct just last year when I was in Estonia cuz I wanted to comment o n a particular topic

@Seun you better see the handwriting on the wall and work on changing your mods asap good day omo iyami

No be say na mouth,. View my topics I'm always on cruise , I no get time for yawa

Abeg Wells Fargo, SunTrust, Santander , capital one , both individual and company aza with (ONLINE ACCESS) and directly with the owner can chat me up for wire

If you get CC being am as well

If na local U.S. Banks like PNC , Citi , my&t and others with (ONLINE ACCESS) bring am also make we share money , that's my only way of helping the society

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Idamond:
No be rat do am

tell us wetin do am
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Do you call that pots
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by zionic(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
GET A MAGNET ASAP
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Egoat(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Suarez
If they know they know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by fatboyslym007: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2021
this type of rat if he bite humans .... a to chop person leg comot
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Strech(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Weneda:
Na hunger cause am. Reminds me when i was a student of Unizik, one big rat for no where nearly chop off my dick when sleeping. The funny part is that I felt something climbing my laps thinking is my girlfriend (now my wife) nd i was naked. I opened my eyes omo see big rat. The way i fling that rat that night eh. Till today my wife and i laugh over it. Just funny
so! you mean to tell me say you don even fornicate with your wife before you even marry her?.. children of nowadays.lol...
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by jidexi: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2021
My brother that is no ordinary rat. First option is to jaapa and the second option is to pray that this rat or rats be conquered by the supreme Lord of heavens. Ise aiye nii oo. If you know you know.
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by tayoccu(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Those are aluminum pots, rats can bite through aluminum and other light metals easily.

https://www.ratrelief.com/can-rats-chew-through-metal-and-concrete

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Dreyton36:
Lies everyday

Both the pocohantas and the whole mods plus seun Dem nor get sense, na me talk am, make them block my account kpata kpata
Na until man go vex one day hack this site make am they useless and also make it invaluable , na them seun go wake up

Posts of stupid intersex whatever all over the place with their low self esteem and nothing's done about it
If you as a man say anything that has to do with women's promiscuity you'll get banned till 2039

Truly soldier go , soldier come for sure , but there are some soldiers that'll be forever missed

You can't have people like @ilegendd @slamormir @Sappiere @Smellysperm @SILENTandSMART out of this forum and expect it to be the same again

Know why ?

There are so many members who got registered just because they love the cruise those monikers bring to the table in every comment and topic

Look at explicit videos

They'll rather bring iyabo ojo's new tattoo to the front page than to bring an educative topic on FP

Just look at yesterday, bringing an actress who's sleeping on her own cradle bed to the FP how's that news ??

Joined this forum since 2007 my acct got banned just because I defended myself against an hater

I finally got to open this acct just last year when I was in Estonia cuz I wanted to comment o n a particular topic

@Seun you better see the handwriting on the wall and work on changing your mods asap good day omo iyami

No be say na mouth,. View my topics I'm always on cruise , I no get time for yawa

Abeg Wells Fargo, SunTrust, Santander , capital one , both individual and company aza with (ONLINE ACCESS) and directly with the owner can chat me up for wire

If na local U.S. Banks like PNC , Citi , my&t and others with (ONLINE ACCESS) bring am also make we share money , that's my only way of helping the society

OG Wich site u dey bomb client? give me update

2 Likes

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by tayoccu(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Suarez

Niccur you bad!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by blacknoir: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2021
He called them mutant rats LMFAO
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by mynd4409: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
This one Na confirmed Witchcraft..
The witches in the area have visited him in the form of rats
What about eternity? grin
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Weneda:
the rat want give you Mouth Action
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Twenty8: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Those rats must be descendants of Rico in Madagascar shocked

rats descending from a penguin?shocked
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by davidque: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2021
This no be rat o. You beta japa from that house o. Imagine say na your leg that thing bite...you go cripple straight
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Weneda(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2021
Strech:
so! you mean to tell me say you don even fornicate with your wife before you even marry her?.. children of nowadays.lol...
Well I'm not a hypocrite, i wouldn't lie i didn't do it

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Aflix(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Dreyton36:
Lies everyday

Know why ?

Look at explicit videos

Guy, as in all wetin u type De true. They are so many educational posts that are hidden in so many segments of Nairaland, but they never make fp. And the funny thing is that those educational post would generate a lot of traffic for Nairaland. But they'd rather have news about Regina, tacha, iyabo ojo or any worthless piece of info on the front page.

This is becoming very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by promzy555(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Why u nor lv food for dem? Well blame Buhari
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Those rats must be descendants of Rico in Madagascar shocked

grin
Leave my psycho penguin out of this biko
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by NoonMasamune: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Henix:
How possible is this? Rats eating aluminum pot, it's somehow unbelievable. Someone should pls educate me

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by rolams(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Film trick or what?
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Chaii...
It's Lagos rat oo terminator rat
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Godbless3:

BEWARE! BEWARE!
This user/account has been hacked.
Seun, lala look into it.

Yes you are right.... Because the real righteousness has raptured... Only God knows who this wannabe is grin

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Suarez

Ijiot somebody
grin
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Mutaultope(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2021
I once lived in a house that had rat

waking up is like GOD WHY ME!

The rats would eat my family member's fingers , toes , foots and hand .

They are my son's fingers to the point that HIS FINGERPRINT WAS NOT RECOGNIZED during his WASCE exam
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by GodisFirst: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2021
Please get a suitable Rat killer and get them in check. Such rats can destroy anything.
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by E2000: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2021
That pot is very likely substandard. Anyways don't ever sleep naked to avoid losing your penis overnight angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names / Have U Cried Because Of This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.