Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Increx Investment Limited Big Scam!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Increx Investment Limited Big Scam!!!! (220 Views)

Run Away Roqqu Is A Big Scam!!! / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / Digital Investment Limited Crashes In Lagos After Duping People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increx Investment Limited Big Scam!!!! by Prestigechy: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is to warn the general public to desist from investing with INCREX INVESTMENT LIMITED. This company is a big scam. They will ask you to invest in their new comers promo package where you earn X2 of the money invested. They will confirm your money, make you feel safe and then you will think all is well.

Later, they will tell you that the promo package you invested is not available and that you have to put in more money or else you can't be paid the prior investment money you invested.

This was my scenario and even as I kept telling them I didn't have any more money, they kept telling me to look for the extra money to add to the one I already invested.

Please all this people telling you they will multiply your money are scammers. Dont fall for them.
Re: Increx Investment Limited Big Scam!!!! by Prestigechy: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Funny thing is that they even have an online website and are registered with CAC so you would for real think they are legit. RUN!!!!
Re: Increx Investment Limited Big Scam!!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
You need to be flogged
He.diot

1 Like

Re: Increx Investment Limited Big Scam!!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
another one

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m / . / Sell Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.