Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) (17941 Views)

When Bricklayers Parade Themselves As Engineers / NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Kapilta(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:

grin grin grin
Unlike the ones in Abeokuta, it's after the whole house have burnt that they will be coming with empty truck
Why won't it be so? Go to Adigbe and see what a supposed state HQ looks like. Rusty building, rusty vehicles, rusty equitments and even rusty officers. Useless Dapo repainted all the buildings and claimed to renovate and refurbished. The money he wasted repainting is enough to invest in a state owned fire service which he will have 100% control of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Lalasticlala

Please and please, somebody should tell Obiano that since January 1st, refuse disposal unit, Aswama has neglected to carry out their duties in Awka metropolis. If he's owing them, he should pay them now so they can continue to do their job.

What kind of incompetence is this?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by HelpYourself(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
fire service, Abuja fire service is swift,

I was at jabi garage with my driver to buy spare parts from My customer, suddenly the battery shop next door was up in flames,

I used my little connection to call the
Commanding Officer, Abuja Command, DCF Braimoh Mommoh and that was how the day was saved,

you need to see how they drove in like commandos in those expendible movies

during the lockdown, my little daughter almost burned down the house because she wanted to fry one egg.

can u imagine?

the Swift response of the Abuja fire service saved the day

smiley

I am sure you did
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by donbenz(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2021
Congrats squad. Go forth and work grin
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Omezif(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2021
We pray for totally reduction of fire outbreak this year 2021.
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by cassyrooy(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

I was at jabi garage with my driver to buy spare parts from My customer, suddenly the battery shop next door was up in flames,

Commanding Officer, Abuja Command, DCF Braimoh Mommoh and that was how the day was saved,

during the lockdown, my little daughter almost burned down the house because she wanted to fry one egg.

can u imagine?

I can attest to that.

Even 112 emergency response is around 4-5mins.
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Reference(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2021
'Graduation of fresh intakes'...?!!:*?:;*= angry
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Millimann: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2021
DennisEche:

keep lying

Lol.

I don't see the relevance of "with my driver" in her comment. It really wasn't necessary.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by PHijo(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
Fire service should be decentralized along local government lines. One station can't service an entire state. furthermore, with nomadic/pastoral farming, bush burning should be greatly discouraged and out rightly ban.

My exact thoughts!

Some LGAs may require several fire Service Departments.

For the smaller towns or villages they could be a part time thing, not a full time job.
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by oluwole70525: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
well that's good to knowcheck my signature
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
hope you have powdered fire extinguisher at home or you try to buy one as it will be handy next time before the arrival of fire service (traffic delays)
Queenlovely:

can u imagine?

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by karnap(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin let's test their skills, put fire at the state house and tell them to quench it,if they don't,sacked them all.
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by slowice(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice one... Not everyday you read about things like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only / 3 Best Places You Can Showcase Your Career/skills/profession / URGENT - In State Of Delimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.