Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? (916 Views)

Nairaland Site Experience Some Technical Problem Sum Minutes Ago / Nairaland Site Tagged '419' / Use Of Nairaland Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by chocolate1(f): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2007
Tell Me How Can I Remove My Membership from the Nairaland Site? Please respond, ASAP!!!
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2007
Make Seun upset and he'll delete ur account!
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2007
Good answer. grin I'm not that strict, but I actually want you to believe that I am.
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Petrelli: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2007
The question hasnt been answered. could someone help?
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by omoge(f): 3:55am On Jul 17, 2007
just type a new password one that you will forget. then fiam you are out because you can't log in as you forgot your password smiley

also forget ab NL with time your account will be gone smiley
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Gracito(f): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2009
omoge:

just type a new password one that you will forget. then fiam you are out because you can't log in as you forgot your password smiley

also forget ab NL with time your account will be gone smiley
u get am grin grin
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Seun(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
Just ask and it shall be taken away!
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by hbabe(f): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
Whom do we ask?
So once a member always a member.
Why can't we simply have a remove/delete subscription button?
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Seun(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
We can ban you permanently if you don't mind.
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Pataki: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
Please permanently remove my notification button. It is driving me bunkers getting notifications to threads on my email! I am sick of it.
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
Pataki:

Please permanently remove my notification button. It is driving me bunkers getting notifications to threads on my email! I am sick of it.

You can do that yourself.

Download the link on know your posts on this topic:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294521.0.html
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Pataki: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2009
michelin89:

You can do that yourself.

Download the link on know your posts on this topic:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294521.0.html

Don't jump ahead of yourself. What is the point of posting your thread for me to see? I know what I am saying when I stated I want the notification button disabled. So if you do not understand, do not respond.

@ Seun,
Is there no way the notification button can be permanently disabled? It never used to be there, and I do not want it now. I cannot stand unsubscribing from every thread I post on, on the forum.
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
Pataki:

Don't jump ahead of yourself. What is the point of posting your thread for me to see? I know what I am saying when I stated I want the notification button disabled. So if you do not understand, do not respond.

Na you know wetin dey bite you. I have given my own piece of suggestion.

Ciao!
Re: How Do One Removes Their Membership From The Nairaland Site? by Epi: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Guess What I Will Be Doing This Weekend! / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Yab Me If I Have Insulted U On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.