Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Let's Make Money Helping People Get Employed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Make Money Helping People Get Employed (167 Views)

How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? / Travel To Dubai With Ease - Write Exam, Get Employed / Make Money Helping People Get Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Money Helping People Get Employed by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
I was out yesterday, enjoying the evening breeze as lots of keke napep drive past.

A typical and enjoyable evening, cause I was already budgeting on ordering a pizza from a fast food restaurant.

A perfect evening, you will say. Then the common men that past me, it dawn on me how they can't even enjoy the moment.

The constant strive to start their own business and make money. Coupled with societal pressure and unemployment, it becomes hell.

Their major problem, most times, is always lack of capital.

Now, what these individuals need is a source, and you can provide that source and make money for yourself.

I wanted to invest in piggyvest and make 13% of my investment.

Just chill without disturbing myself, but said no, I can make a better returns in a transportation business - keke napep

Let's employ these poor folks and make money in return, and also improve their standard of living.

A win win for us both.

I'm in Umuahia

#edit

This offer ends in 3 days please.

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m / The Legacy That Jeff Bezos Is Leaving Behind At Amazon / Transport Management Company Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.