Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual (57923 Views)

Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
prophesy have landed the nigga to his grave
some people get mind to kill theirselves o
dem don forget say life nah only one bar
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Mitsurugi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
U get time

Now that he has "schooled" you, abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by SeriouslySense(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
what kind of this is this, nawa o, why listen to the pastor.

Well people have a lot of fear, they lack confidence.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ladylawyer(f): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is one of the reasons why I don't involve myself with religious people. Their pastor, imam or native doctor can vomit anything in the name of prophecy and your relationship with them will become weak.

3 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pastors are psychologists, they know what u want to hear.. liars all. The pastor only wanted loyalty from d poor woman. Till date, I and a former friend are no longer close because a pastor told him I wasn't a good person and dat I may betray him later. Imagine that? A friend av been close to from prim, sec, uni, till after service till job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by pascalbenz: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Darmnn!!!
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Kingosytex(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
We all will be held responsible for our actions and Decisions the other side.

Everyone will stand before GOD for Him/Herself.

No Matter the Matter, Committing Suicide is worse that what you were trying to Escape.

In the Midst of your trials, hard times and Discouragement, Pour your tears on JESUS. HE is our Father.

Suicide is a Sure way to Destruction and Hell.

This comment is sensible and coherent.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Romeouzokwe: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
God will surely punish all these fake idiots called prophets...
The young man took his own life because he could not withstand it. R.i.p
������

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by SeriouslySense(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
it is not only you, i notice the way Nigerians reason when it comes to religion is twisted, so i tend to avoid them when i see they are talking of witches and wizard, tomorrow they will say you are the witch and wizard, the cause of their problems lol.

When i see such people, i try to just minimize words, funny people cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ladylawyer:
This is one of the reasons why I don't involve myself with religious people. Their pastor, imam or native doctor can vomit anything in the name of prophecy and your relationship with them will become weak.

3 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Starzo: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Idiotic Clown
like ur father
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Elgaxton(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Always learn to judge prophecies and the word preached in general... 1 Corinthians 14: 3 But he who prophesies speaks to men for their edification, encouragement, and comfort.

Edification, Encouragement and Comfort.

Don't get deceived, in fact any prophecy that has no backing of God's word should jejely be discarded. We are allowed to judge prophecies and not to swallow everything, hook, line, sinker and even some people also swallow the fisherman as well.

R. I. P. to the deceased, he was simply misguided. May God strengthen the mother and give her enough wisdom to leave the church immediately.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Bluffly: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
For me. He proved the pastor right. To take his life means it is true and can't stand obvious. Why would he take is life. He is a low life and his appearance seems like who can do what the pastor said.

2 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by wellsaid2: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
O boy undecided
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Starzo: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
SeriouslySense:
it is not only you, i notice the way Nigerians reason when it comes to religion is twisted, so i tend to avoid them when i see they are talking of witches and wizard, tomorrow they will say you are the witch and wizard, the cause of their problems lol.

When i see such people, i try to just minimize words, funny people cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're possessed grin
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ladylawyer:

We were having issues at work. A colleague, an educated lady, I am talking someone with a degree and foreign certification, stood up and said there is a demon in our midst.

So who is the demon? Me ba? grin

6 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by gassbee: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guilty conscience, if he had no ulterior motive, he would av stood his ground and defended himself

5 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ladylawyer(f): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
SeriouslySense:

The number of homes that religious people have destroyed is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Meedon: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
That is one of the reasons, I stopped attending church service.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by simple250: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nor be everything eye see mouth go talk ....

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ladylawyer(f): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
pocohantas:

We were having issues at work. A colleague, an educated lady, I am talking someone with a degree and foreign certification, stood up and said there is a demon in our midst.

So who is the demon? Me ba? grin
Lol, that is exactly what I am talking about .

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Rest in peace to the young man. probably the guy Want to die. Unbelievable !!

Meanwhile, Let me seize this opportunity to say this quickly synonymous to this news..

1. You see all this misleading pastors eh, judgement won't be far from them. Alot of so called pastors have split home, cause enmity between family members, all because of the contents of thier prophecy.

2. The way some pastors or prophet prophesies things is so terrible, no ethic at all. You will just bring words out without wisdom. Now even though it's true or a lie i.e what the pastor said, people will use it as a reason for the boy's death. Wisdom is profitable to direct in all your getting get understanding.

3. That is why as christian we should always ask God for wisdom and the spirit of discernment to be able to vet some pastor's words..
they lack TACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by criuze(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
youths already having hard time

words like that can make it worst, not everybody might endure such an accusation if it turns out lie

lets help ourself

even if na true the pastor should find a better way to talk to the guy

certain time in a crusade at UNN, a pastor was accusing one boy of masturbation, years later the pastor was soaked in adultery scandal all over the media

2 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by NiRfreak(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Believe in pastors at ur own peril. Jesu xef n0 be past0r.
Jesus was a church member being preached to....so can you tell us Jesus' pastor
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

Or he may have been battling with depression

4 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Omezif(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
the pastor said the truth.
if not guiltless concience hardle to fear.

3 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by SeriouslySense(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
it happens especially, when someone in the family is not having a successful life or having some challenges.

Sometimes they begin to wonder if someone, somewhere is responsible for their problems.

So they begin to run to many native doctors, or religions centers, and we know some of these religious centers in Nigeria use tricks or some religious teachers go to get powers from dark places.

Many Nigerians don't even know what their faith really is, many Christians don't understand vital aspects of the bible that will help them think independently of this fake pastors, so they listen to everything they are told, without reasoning or a sieve.

Many fake pastors will claim to see what they did not see, and the desperate individuals just accept everything without reasoning.

I have seen things like this happen.

Ladylawyer:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by thymm50(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
When God gives us Revelations, it is important you listen carefully and take note of the Instructions on what to do concerning the Revelation. It might be that you should only pray about it, inform only a certain person or persons. The "when" and the "how" is also important. Don't just get excited that you have heard from God and start revealing it with proper understanding and guidance

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by odaniel1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Job don burst!
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by SeriouslySense(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
I also get many fake prophecy in the internet, claiming someone in my family is trying to harm my destiny lol, and i should support the prophet with money lol, obviously scammers, who think i am looking for someone to blame for any problem in my life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Scammers now know the phycology of many Nigerian youth's and will exploit them for any cash with fake vision.

The scammer sent the same message to other people, and he usually put the pictures of some popular pastor on his profile.

Ladylawyer:

2 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by 9ja083: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
May be his family and friends were abusing him, making it difficult for him to be at peace with ppl around him.
Pastor must have said this to get more money from them.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ibyno(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
they should arrest that pastor, imagine facing ur own mum every for a lie u never imagine in ur heart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra, Enugu / PIC: Robbers Who Cause Mild Accidents Before Disposing Victims / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.