Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,383 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him (702 Views)

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by ebukajay184: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him On Her Birthday (Photos)

A touching note a Twitter user got from his 6-year-old daughter on her birthday has left many Nigerians emotional, IgbereTV reports.

According to @longe_taiwo, he got the note from his daughter before she left for school. The girl who recently turned 6, recounted how her father promised to buy her an educational tablet on her birthday.

She however thoughtfully noted that he can't because he doesn't have the money at the moment. The little girl went on to ask him to sell the chicken which was meant for her birthday, and used the proceeds to buy her the tablet.

@longe_taiwo wrote;

"My daughter left me this note before she went to school this morning."
https://twitter.com/longe_taiwo/status/1354721154926338049?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1380715/nigerian-man-shares-touching-note-6-year-old-daughter-left-birthday-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by tyup(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
shocked

All i can see is the trait of a typical 9ja girl taking a turn on this yung lad. Which one is sell the chicken to buy the Tablet?? So everyone should go hungry cuz u want to use a Tablet A typical 9ja girl reasoning which their demand should be met first or nothing not minding the current situation.

The holy book said rot is in the Heart of a child but a rod would drive it far from him/her. The father better give her a rod instead to save a future Nigga coordinated billings sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by maclatunji: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Children don't have social inhibitions. They say it as it is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by lilvicky68(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wow.. that chicken must be very expensive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by nairalander2020(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Who no believe me

modernday children are wiser
When you think the dont know whats happening na their the go shock u.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by sherylbaky(f): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
Wow.. that chicken must be very expensive
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by sherylbaky(f): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
tyup:
shocked

All i can see is the trait of a typical 9ja girl taking a turn on this yung lad. Which one is sell the chicken to buy the Tablet?? So everyone should go hungry cuz u want to use a Tablet A typical 9ja girl reasoning which their demand should be met first or nothing not minding the current situation.

The holy book said rot is in the Heart of a child but a rod would drive it far from him/her. The father better give her a rod instead to save a future Nigga coordinated billings sad
Lol, she's still young, she just needs more explaination, kids are usually like that, at least she knows the chicken is dedicated for her birthday celebration, to her, she only proffered a solution.

Someone once told me...he was going out with his little child and they saw a snack hawker...the little child says...Dad buy me snacks, the dad replied; I don't have money, then the child says "I know u don't have money just buy it like that". What wud u av said to that? lol

U see why u av to take it cool on this girl, they're in the period where they still have to be taught many things. I pray things get back to normal for her dad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by EnvelopeUs(f): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's well.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by tyup(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
sherylbaky:
Lol, she's still young, she just needs more explaination, kids are usually like that, at least she knows the chicken is dedicated for her birthday celebration, to her, she only proffered a solution.

Someone once told me...he was going out with his little child and they saw a snack hawker...the little child says...Dad buy me snacks, the dad replied; I don't have money, then the child says "I know u don't have money just buy it like that". What wud u av said to that? lol

U see why u av to take it cool on this girl, they're in the period where they still have to be taught many things. I pray things get back to normal for her dad.

Truly, its really not easy to be a man and the day i found out i stopped giving girls money. Our prayers are with the girl's dad
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by stubbornman(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
I suppose the Chicken is an Ostrich sad
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by Blessedchild24(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
De man wan use the pikin cashout this season o

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by Abilistic(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
So touching

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Why do I have the feeling this is a made up
story?

Anyways.. If it's actually true, then naija has taught the innocent little girl some real but hard lessons to have that kind of reasoning.

May God grant her her wish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by We4all: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
That man wrote the letter and handed it to his daughter to rewrite it. Everyone now wants to use "my daughter or son did this" to cash out on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by bukatyne(f): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
tyup:
shocked

In the scale of importance, a chicken eaten one night and passed out the next morning is more important than a tablet?

The young girl has demonstrate delayed gratification at that age.

Very impressive.

Anyways, one cannot believe Twitter stories.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by LagBae(f): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
A child who just turned six can already spell 'educational', 'because', 'chicken', 'birthday' and 'provide'? I know he's lying but let him continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by Liposure: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Small girl, big god
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by PuZZyNegro: 3:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Truly, someone wants to cash out. A quick way to have people buy the educational tablet for the child.

The spelling is just too correct to be written by a six year old unless she's extra ordinary intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him by Houseofglam7(f): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hemoglobin Issues / Married Woman Poses With Her Husband And Lover In A Photo / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.