Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Is Mikel Obi A Lazy Player,As Some Football Pundits Reckon ? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Mikel Obi A Lazy Player,As Some Football Pundits Reckon ? (3612 Views)

Mikel Obi A Father Of Twins? / Is Mikel Good For African Footballer Of The Year Award? / Pogba Voted Best Player As France Win World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mikel Obi A Lazy Player,As Some Football Pundits Reckon ? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 08, 2011
no worry they will start abusing osaze cos he no fit defend
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Lazy Player,As Some Football Pundits Reckon ? by Gbenge77(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2011
CapnCrunch:

the thing that irks me is when pppl say he cannot score hence he is not good, is he a striker? does scoring equate to being a good player, some ppl here dont know football
It is an abberation for anyone to berate Mikel for his appalling goal scoring record as that his not his primary role.His role is to sit at the base of the midfield and protect the defence.But of course he has come in for some scathing criticism with regards to how effectively he has handled this job.
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Lazy Player,As Some Football Pundits Reckon ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 09, 2011
Gbenge 77:

It is an abberation for anyone to berate Mikel for his appalling goal scoring record as that his not his primary role.His role is to sit at the base of the midfield and protect the defence.But of course he has come in for some scathing criticism with regards to how effectively he has handled this job.

quite surprising that you would defend him and at the same time berate him for what he is doing(speaking from both sides of the mouth)tell me any player that has not come up for scathing criticism for what they do(maybe apart from messi messiah) but the likes of kaka,drogba,rooney,lampard,tores,gerard have at a point in their careers come up against scathing criticism,Mikel is young and apart from diara,how many cdm about his age is being mentioned on a constant basis,even diara as good as he is being called now has been shipped through different clubs and had to leave chelsea cos he could not get any games with mikel in the team.
dont get me wrong,I would love to see Mikel score some goals and i am sure he would love to score some too (look at how sad he felt when he hit the post in one of these last games) but he is a damn good player an one of the best in his position and if he does improve,he will be the best
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Lazy Player,As Some Football Pundits Reckon ? by 1025: 8:06pm On May 13, 2011
for me, i know one thing for sure, it takes lazy fools to find another lazy man. 99.999999% of those calling a player in one of the best teams in the world for 5 seasons a lazy player, those are lazy to their brains.
na envy and greed dey disturb all of una wey dey call mikel lazy. no be laziness don make am billionaire yet all of una wey claim to be smart are still poor to ur graves.
mikel carry go jare. lazy my foot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juan Mata Vs David Silva. who is a better player? / Taribo West Accused Of Lying About His Age. / Shakira At Camp Nou To Watch As Pique Lift La Liga Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.