Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Banky W & Chigurl Perform At The Launch Event For Blue Velvet Marquees & Tents I - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Banky W & Chigurl Perform At The Launch Event For Blue Velvet Marquees & Tents I (1770 Views)

For Your Next Occassiong And Event For Contemporary/gospel Juju Plus Alujo / Chivari Chairs And Jacques Tents / Africamagic’s Launch Event For ‘omotola: The Real Me’ – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W & Chigurl Perform At The Launch Event For Blue Velvet Marquees & Tents I by LTVersati(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
It was an intimate and glamorous introduction as Blue Velvet, a company which provides luxury marquees and tents for events launched their new set of marquees on Thursday 17th March 2011 in Abuja, Nigeria.

The event attracted industry professionals including event planners, event decorators, florists and caterers alongside past and prospective Blue Marquee clients.

Guests “experienced” the luxury marquee as they stepped into the pink and black decorated space and were spoiled with a selection of fine wines, champagne and special Blue Velvet cupcakes and treats. As the event kicked off, Nigerian R&B superstar, Banky W serenaded the guests with his hits. There was a surprise performance by BlackBerry phenom, Chigurl who delivered her first-ever live performance, she rendered her song “Kilode” which got all the guests laughing.
Guests made good use of the marquee’s built-in dance floor as the event ended with everyone dancing the night away…

See photos here ---> http://korrectnation.com/?p=5284#1
Re: Banky W & Chigurl Perform At The Launch Event For Blue Velvet Marquees & Tents I by aubventure: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
AUB VENTURE
We are into marketing of event center and halls, we have been into the business for the past two years.
we have made success with the event center we have marketed. these are some of the event center we have marketed
Ibadan civic center in Oyo state
Anchor event center in Lagos
Time square event center in Lagos
Aja leja hall in Ekiti state

we would love to work with your company

(1) (Reply)

................ / Hip, Buttocks & Breast Enlargement Oil / Very Hot Leaked Cheating 7 Texts That Will SHOCK YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.