Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Where The Money Is Right Now And How To Get It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where The Money Is Right Now And How To Get It (381 Views)

Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where The Money Is Right Now And How To Get It by NobleDeSage001: 5:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Free eBook download�

How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria ��?
By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars��, two oversea holidays per year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes��� etc.

From my calculations using averages for Lagos or Abuja inhabitants:
N550k a month for single person�‍♂️
N850k a month for a family of three�‍�‍�
N1.3M a month for a family of four�‍�‍�‍�
......................................................................................................
There are 2 ways to afford this.
(1) It is either you have a high income job.
(2) Or a high income business.
A high income job is rare and difficult to get.
But you can start a high income business.

This free eBook� reveals 5 little known but high income businesses you can start this year.
Click the link below and download the free eBook� -
https://ihuwasolutions.com/where-the-money-is-opt-in/

Re: Where The Money Is Right Now And How To Get It by Hushbingo: 7:23pm On May 30, 2022
NobleDeSage001:
Free eBook download�

How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria ��?
By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars��, two oversea holidays per year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes��� etc.

From my calculations using averages for Lagos or Abuja inhabitants:
N550k a month for single person�‍♂️
N850k a month for a family of three�‍�‍�
N1.3M a month for a family of four�‍�‍�‍�
......................................................................................................
There are 2 ways to afford this.
(1) It is either you have a high income job.
(2) Or a high income business.
A high income job is rare and difficult to get.
But you can start a high income business.

This free eBook� reveals 5 little known but high income businesses you can start this year.
Click the link below and download the free eBook� -
https://ihuwasolutions.com/where-the-money-is-opt-in/
you sent me a private message... Can we chat here ?
Re: Where The Money Is Right Now And How To Get It by BrighterSyde: 2:09pm On Feb 18
Hello. I can’t access that email for now. You can send me a WhatsApp message. My number is on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Fidelity Bank Network / The World’s Weakest Currencies 2020 / I Am Offering To Train You In 2d Animation And Motion Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.