Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) (46283 Views)

Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Duru9(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
This guy like bench o. Still relaxing on a bench after his exit. Benchighalo

Lol you funny oh

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin
WowSweetGuy:

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by stchinedu: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
the guy try

e fine Sha

Everyone you know will eventually die, including yourself
This is probably the most important reality check you’ll ever get while you’re alive.
It’s one of the harshest truths we all have to deal with at some point in our lives. Your mother, your father, your siblings, your dog, your loved ones & you, are mortal and at one point every single one will cease to exist.
This alone is a strong enough reason to appreciate everything you have in your life! Holding grudges is stupid, deal with the tiny problems and don’t forget to tell anyone who’s important to you how much you care for them and how important they are to you.
Mend your relationships, especially with those who made a difference in your journey because you might not get a second chance to do so.
After your relationships affairs are in a good place, it’s time to get serious about your life.
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY!
So why the hell do you want to live a boring life?
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin grin
WowSweetGuy:

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Caption: I can't kill myself o, allow me to flex ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by SolarEdge: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
PerfectJob131:
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
How come you don't get banned sir? Just curious you know
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Nigerian Men should take note of that guy's Lips and take care of their own Lips grin grin

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Girls like pink lips on their guy don’t they? wink

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Liposure: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Nigerian Men should take note of that guy's Lips and take care of their own Lips grin grin
very necessary
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by eedimo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
the guy try

e fine Sha

This is probably the most important reality check you’ll ever get while you’re alive.
It’s one of the harshest truths we all have to deal with at some point in our lives. Your mother, your father, your siblings, your dog, your loved ones & you, are mortal and at one point every single one will cease to exist.
This alone is a strong enough reason to appreciate everything you have in your life! Holding grudges is stupid, deal with the tiny problems and don’t forget to tell anyone who’s important to you how much you care for them and how important they are to you.
Mend your relationships, especially with those who made a difference in your journey because you might not get a second chance to do so.
After your relationships affairs are in a good place, it’s time to get serious about your life.
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY!
You've got brains.
e touch me sha
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
frog12:
he SCORED 5 goals. that's not a FLOP!!

How many of those goals came in the Premiership?

The answer is ZERO.
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by blasterman(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Playing for Man United alone was a shocker/ unexpected

And Man united Paying him ( a fan)

180,000 pounds per week for 1yr to sit on the bench.

and then e go back to China to 400K per week

For get about dream reality sets in

Even me i go take am

shebi na this same football
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by LongNipple(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Everybody wants to cool off.
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Jimmy231: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You wan make them go they use pink lips go get cancer abi
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Jimmy231: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

What about una smelly oven ?
No mind the idiot
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
the guy try

e fine Sha

YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY!

Only rapture will take me out of this earth. The earth shall not see my body
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Forget that thing. Na palm oil lips you go still jam for future grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by redcliff: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
blowjohn:

How will u know when u live in ojoota?
Abi the sun from Manchester dey reach Lagos?

You have no idea grin grin grin grin. Ignoramus. Its obvious u sef never travel before, if not, you suppose know say the whole of Europe cold at the moment, grey and wet and nobody, I repeat, nobody can go outside even with one layer of clothing except you wan die.
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Pat081: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
osejie17:
Lol its not easy, after playing for your dream club, Happy man
how many game he play for man u?? Ole just wasnt his time he Man United
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Maski87: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Chelsea needs a stricker
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by joshmee4real(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Lol. You cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
He dare NOT go to sea side now in Winter.

He also dare NOT break lockdown rules now in UK.

Thats probably few years ago
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Ade1759: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
is he still there?....since.
Re: Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Wwetin concern me with Ighalo,na d bae way dey d first pic 4 background be my focus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) / Mikel Obi's Twins In their Mini Bath-Tub / 10 Footballers Who Served Both Liverpool And Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.