Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Views On The Pandemic And The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Views On The Pandemic And The Church (125 Views)

The Coronavirus Pandemic And The Prophecy Of Haggai / My Views On This Era Pastors And Ways Not To Fall As Preys In Their Hands / The Acadip's Lies 1 . My Views On Mallam Yusuf Adepoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Views On The Pandemic And The Church by GofGs: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello friends,

I have a little observations.

1. With the way things are going with Christianity, it is obvious that many have not learnt anything from the pandemic and its inherent messages to the church.

2. I have not seen any major change yet, and that is what the Lord is looking forward to seeing.

3. Many churches are back to their regular activities that do not trigger people to establishing a functional and irrevocable relationship with God.

4. Due to the way we do things in church, the church has lost its relevance to a large extent. Few people that go to church these days, do so because of guilty conscience which should not be.

5. Some go to church these days because they have one or more roles to perform. This should not be.

6. Most churches have not factored in changes that the Almighty God intended, in order to establish His kingdom in every nation of the world.

7. Anything that is being done in church or ministry these days must be done as instructed by God. If instruction is not coming, dwelling on the last instruction until He brings new perspectives. The message of God for this delicate time like we are in the world right now, is quiet different from what we hear in most churches these days. They are hidden in the Scripture and it will require the Holy Spirit opening your eyes and heart to see them.

I pray that the good God would touch the heart of every leader and believer in His vineyard and cause them to see what His is saying in this time and season to the church in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Being Cool With The World / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, February 2, 2021 / Muric Lauds Ban On Kano Islamic Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.