Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nairaland Investment\referal Program Forum (NIRPF) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaland Investment\referal Program Forum (NIRPF) (153 Views)

Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. / Nairaland Investment? / Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Investment\referal Program Forum (NIRPF) by tayeloveme4rel: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
I think we suppouse to have a distribution,charity,referal,investment,loan,giveaways,empowerments,e.t.c program.so that we can help eachother when in time of need most especially housewives,students,orphans,widows,widowers,sick ones,unemployed graduates,victims of fire out-break,victims of accident,victims of trauma the rest.

Note:this is not a joke\nor scam,also not by force to join our program\forum only kind hearted and interested individual are welcomed.and any form of scam or fraud shall not be tolarated please note these by all means

Also i opened these thread not because of anything but helping the needy ones and the least privilaged,please don't mistaken me for some insane acts.am pure hearted to all not like other places you have seeked for help and you were mocked.

Reasons:my reason for these program is not for my benefit,but for all.because you don't know who will help you,your children or even family in a way of need.so why not help someone and be rewarded hereafter.

(1) (Reply)

Online (the Internet), Is The New Oil And Gas / Give It A Try / Plots Of Land For Sale At Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.