Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Will You Patronize A Render Farm? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Will You Patronize A Render Farm? (1615 Views)

10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / Render Farm From Render Plus Studios. / Learn Maya The Easy Way- Model, Animate And Render (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Patronize A Render Farm? by dasa: 12:59am On Apr 05, 2011
Hello,

if there is a commercial render farm in lagos will you patronize it?
the total power will be 20 cpu's total of 32gb ram.

all 3d, composting, color correction applications and plugins will be installed. it will support both mac and pc.

this facility will drastically reduce render times for videos, animations, 3d models etc.

if this facility is available here in lagos. will you patronize it, and how much do you think will be an ideal price to pay per minute of rendered video.

i will appreciate your response. thanks
Re: Will You Patronize A Render Farm? by dasa: 1:14am On Apr 05, 2011
and i forgot to add. u can simple come with your system, laptop or desktop, and we will render from it.
Re: Will You Patronize A Render Farm? by yemo90(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2011
rather than quoting the number of cpus u have why not do a standard benchmark test and quote your results here to help classify the performance of your farm.
And also list which software you support and plug-ins included (ex. 3DS MAX 2012 + Vray etc)
Also get ftp for transfer of render files remotely, instead of "bring your laptop" approach.

goodluck
Re: Will You Patronize A Render Farm? by Richman4Life(m): 3:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Your number please
Re: Will You Patronize A Render Farm? by nijabazaar: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2019
dasa:
Hello,

if there is a commercial render farm in lagos will you patronize it?
the total power will be 20 cpu's total of 32gb ram.

all 3d, composting, color correction applications and plugins will be installed. it will support both mac and pc.

this facility will drastically reduce render times for videos, animations, 3d models etc.

if this facility is available here in lagos. will you patronize it, and how much do you think will be an ideal price to pay per minute of rendered video.

i will appreciate your response. thanks

Plz set it up....

My company will definitely. Maybe 30 per minute

Most times I have at least 1500 frames to process. Imagine the money you'd make!!

And make sure it supports Blender. This should be a given.

If possible let ur farm support this three rendering engines: Cycles, Arnold and Octane

(1) (Reply)

Caricature Artist Come In / Coreldraw, Photoshop, Cinema4d / Wedding Cards/program Designs, Church/biznes Cards/fliers, Receipts, And Related Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.