Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies (22017 Views)

Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by meobizy(f): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2021
May she rest peacefully in the afterlife, assuming there is one.
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by gambia(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2021
meobizy:
May she rest peacefully in the afterlife, assuming there is one.

There's surely an afterlife.
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by sabbiboi: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Condolences to the bereaved
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2021
I Don type plenty Rip this January alone o.
Oluwa wetin dey happen cry

Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by wellsaid2: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2021
gambia:
Its well. We all gonna die someday.

No.
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by samx4real(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2021
I hope is not covid?
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2021
crispus09:
2021 is already taking so much from us o without giving back yet.this is 2020 pro max.
you be mumu, people die everyday
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by bukatyne(f): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2021
God's comfort to all she left behind.

We need to embrace the culture of doing autopsies in Nigeria.

A young UNICAL student died this week, this woman just died last night.

No illness, COVID-19, accident, drug overdose etc.etc.

We should start taking cognizance of these things and trend.

Do we need a change of lifestyle? Is it types of food? allergies? New fads of diets, slimming teas, waist trainers? Types of comestics? Drugs? Hormonal issues? Stress? Depression? Etc.

God help us o.

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by HustlerGurl(f): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2021
Such is life
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by Righteousness2(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2021
Kristina22:
You loved God, Emilia. You were never ashamed of God.

Among all the Eulogies you poured out about your Friend and Sister, this is what Stands out.

As Long as she had this, You or anyone else have no course for alarm. You all should be rejoicing because it does not Matter the Number of years you spend on Earth, if you Depart without JESUS, it is a Waste.

I would rather Spend 30, 35 or 40yrs on Earth, Depart and go to Heaven, than live 70 or 100 yrs on Earth and go to Hell.

Condolences to Her Family and Loved ones.
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by alexola20(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by Ddokie: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Pavore9:

Just also no matter how poor you are, you wont live forever. Death awaits all.

e no go too pain the poor man. Sometimes even, poverty can make one embrace death.
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by Ghozky(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2021
Rest in Peace ma'am
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by aderoju3921: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2021
:2021 is already taking so much from us o without giving back yet.this is 2020 pro max. you be mumu, people die everyday
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by ikorodureporta: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2021
cofik
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2021
I remember her from the bridge leadership foundation. Such a vibrant and eloquent soeaker. Her vibes were super, never knew she was the co-founder of future awards. What a loss. R.I.P Emilia

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by crispus09(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
you be mumu, people die everyday
so just because you want to let me know that people die everyday you have to first call names?
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by COURVOISier(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2021
Damn. my first random friend on Facebook. RIP. This one shock me. sad

1 Like

Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by TheGift: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
I am so sorry for your loss. She was indeed a dear friend to my Wife and I, and we both have all of you (Her staff) in our thoughts and prayers... Take heart. We can only do our part to keep Her memory alive. Be strong. It is well with you all.

Kristina22:
Emilia. My Emilia. Wake up please.

I never for the life of me saw this coming. I never thought I would be penning this down. Emilia, you said this year was for a re-establishment in exponential growth. We were going to do better than we did last year. You had big dreams. Dreams that sometimes scared me. How death must have mocked us! Emilia, you are the must humble person I have come across. I remembered when I joined. You told me not to call you ma. "My name is Emilia," you said. For the founder of an organization, I was taken aback. Took me a while to adjust. You loved God, Emilia. You were never ashamed of God. You also loved AML. It was your baby. Your work ethic always amazed me and spurred me. You stood for women and sought ways to empower women. Little wonder we clicked. You never let me stay in my comfort zone. You assigned tasks that I would otherwise run away from. You wanted me to grow. You wanted everyone to grow. Emilia, you had so much in you. You are one of the most intelligent women I have ever met. Your death fills me with so much pain; so much anger. I am finding it hard to say goodbye. You didn't deserve to bow out this way: this young. Nonetheless, I will continually celebrate you. Today, tomorrow, forever. Rest on, warrior! Rest in peace, Emilia Asim-Ita.

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by TheGift: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Winterfell2:
I remember her from the bridge leadership foundation. Such a vibrant and eloquent soeaker. Her vibes were super, never knew she was the co-founder of future awards. What a loss. R.I.P Emilia

What a loss, indeed. She was a silent achiever, who was always doing Big things, quietly, from a very young age. She had so much more to give still. But our times are in His hands. RIP Emilia.

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by TheGift: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
I concur, She loved God and was never shamed of it.
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

Among all the Eulogies you poured out about your Friend and Sister, this is what Stands out.

As Long as she had this, You or anyone else have no course for alarm. You all should be rejoicing because it does not Matter the Number of years you spend on Earth, if you Depart without JESUS, it is a Waste.

I would rather Spend 30, 35 or 40yrs on Earth, Depart and go to Heaven, than live 70 or 100 yrs on Earth and go to Hell.

Condolences to Her Family and Loved ones.
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by cyara(f): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
I woke up this morning to the news of your death. Emilia right from your days in Methodist Girls' High school you were always different and exceptional in everything you did. You were brilliant and everyone loved you. Even as the Head girl you never looked down on anyone, you took everyone as the same,you were always smiling and ready to help. Continue to rest in peace Senior Emilia
Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by ReachHard: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
I attended a face-to-face job interview with this lady, a couple of months back.

She's a very meticulous, detailed and thorough boardroom professional, I must say. She doesn't like leaving room for errors, all she wants is straightforward solutions to issues, and I respected her on that count, from my brief session with her.

Even before meeting her physically, i still remember vividly her days @ NTA 2 Ch 5 on a certain youth-related TV show with the likes of Chude Jideonwo, Debola Williams and a host of others (before they formed what's known today as The Future Project and all). They were popular youth enthusiasts in their heyday.

May her soul rest in peace.

P.s: It's now been confirmed by her brother, William, that she died after a ruptured appendix procedure. Once more, I commiserate with the family on this loss.

https://punchng.com/emilia-asim-ita-died-after-appendicitis-surgery-―-brother/

1 Like

Re: Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies by ofiko123(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
RIP Emilia Asim-ita..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! / Alexi Laiho Dies At 41 (Pictures) / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Artistes 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.