Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis (47669 Views)

NURTW Factions Clash In Lagos, One Killed, Others Injured [Photo] / NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Loveurneighbour: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

Actually, the OP is a liar, the news is fake. For , how is possible for MC oluomo, the owo wa da people to have their way in iboland land?

Disregard the news, it's fake. grin wink
But as a matter of fact, the Igbos too has their own branch of NURTW.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Loveurneighbour: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
143WaZoBia:

That’s where the problem is

Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by mrfreestuff: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
I can't find the motor park.op are you sure it's nurtw.
Sorry to those who lost loved ones
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by simplesearch: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Eboyin state seems to be coming off lately for various bad news resulting in loss of life. It's been a relatively safe and quite place until recently. When Solomon went into idolatry the Lord told him from now on you will have war and he did till death, Engr Umahi seems to me a very godly individual before now, but lately some of the things being associated with him seems like he has thrown all such godly trait to the wind for some pecuniary gain. The spiritual state of a leader to a large extent dictate the direction of events within his jurisdiction. I hope that is not the case here, once a righteous man depart from the Lord like Saul and form alliance with evil men like Jehoshaphat his ship will most likely break on the high sea.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by shegra58: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Kosiso12:
Photos Of Those Killed In Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis

Over 40 Persons have been feared dead while many were seriously injured as angry members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW clashed in Effium Community of Ohaukwu local government area of the state.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a resident of the affected community explained that the clash was an upshoot of an existing leadership crisis in the Union.

According to the source, the faction of the Union from Effium clashed with the faction from Ezza Effium over sharing formula for the revenue generated from the park.

He said the clashes spilled into the community leading to casualties on both sides.

Our correspondent gathered that houses, cars and other property were also touched as the crisis spilled over into the community.

There was pandemonium in the community as the crisis escalated with many deserting the community to neighbouring communities.

Also, health workers and Staff of the National Population Commission, NPC, who were on assignment in the area were caught in the cross fire.

Following the incident, Ebonyi state government announced a ban on activities of the Union in Effium Motor Park on Saturday.

Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Aliyu Garba said over nine persons were critically injured and receiving treatment at the hospital.

He said some suspects had also been arrested while investigation continues into the matter.

“Actually it was my first litmus, but like I told you normalcy has been restored. We have lots of them that have been arrested and investigations are ongoing”

Mr Aliyu who visited the scene said normalcy had been restored as police operatives and personnel from sister Agencies have been moved into the community.

It was also gathered that Governor David Umahi despatched his Deputy, Dr Kelechi Igwe who visited the area to calm the situation.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1380895/photos-killed-ebonyi-nurtw-leadership-crisis-ebonyi/
MC Oluomo why now? grin
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nightalan:

Werey dey disguise, another one busted! Lol, let all the Igbos speak Egun or Ijebu, it's only a matter of time before they all MUST reunite with their long lost kins in Biafra.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Misterdhee1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bouz:
NURTW is in all states na undecided, tout are every where in nigeria. but lagos has the highest number of touts. you will think all the touts in lagos are yoruba's but thats a lie. some are igbo's and from other tribes
Because the transport sector in Lagos is much more lucrative than that of the entire SEAST
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Reference(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
GamalNasser:
The sooner Nigeria realises that NURTW is not a labour union but actually a huge RICO crime family that specializes in extortion, racketeering , money for protection , political thuggery and Obtaining by Terror.... These where the same crimes famous criminals liken Bugzy Siegel and the Newyork mafia were committing in America but here in Nigeria it has been institutionalized and hidden under the auspice of NURTW

True that. Nigeria is one big black society... and I don't mean skin colour but anti-social, criminal tendencies. We love doing wrong and live comfortably with vice.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by toprealman: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Many feared dead, na pic of an old woman be the many right
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by buymyride: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sammy07:

So there are NURTW thugs in Ala Igbo too cheesy
and that was comic relief enough for you cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Ayomi90: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sammy07:
Probably they made a mistake while reporting this.
This should be Lagos or Oyo.
Because we all learnt that Ala Igbo is free and don't engage in all this thug of a thing undecided
And that they don't av brown roofs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by temiyato(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is minor compared to what will happen if tinubu becomes the president of this country. The menance will be super high
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by greatness77: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
SW1st:

This is fake news. Don't mind the OP and the hungry bloggers. undecided
it is not fake news ooo it has now turned to full blown communal war, both communities were deserted now, only war wachineries and those defending their land are there now, infact it has turned to land dispute,they are using sophisticated guns
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by SW1st: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
greatness77:
it is not fake news ooo it has now turned to full blown communal war, both communities were deserted now, only war wachineries and those defending their land are there now, infact it has turned to land dispute,they are using sophisticated guns

We are on ground. Tho I neither agree nor disagree with you but I still believe " The News is Fake grin cheesy cool
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by deavicky(m): 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
That boby is a woman's body an old woman for that matter. I ask does works in the motor park?.why kill an innocent person.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by yommen: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
waleademolaa:
Not much at all compared to the ones that MC oluomo group and those of our Oyo NURTW for that year.
The problem with this one is that it reached their communities, they shouldn't have allowed that

Not much? This is even worse. Innocent people are being killed.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by greatness77: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
SW1st:

We are on ground. Tho I neither agree nor disagree with you but I still believe " The News is Fake grin cheesy cool
this is not laughing matter if u are still doubting, message me on Facebook i will send u pictures, as dead bodies lithered the warring communities, as im talking to you now heavy shooting is ongoing now pls pray for us over there, it is no longer nurtw clash its now land dispute we need your prayers
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Duridadi: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jamesbally:
They are killing themselves over Motor Park, how will they be able to rule over themselves when they get their own Country. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
...I am trying to think

Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by gtown: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Sammy07:
Probably they made a mistake while reporting this.
This should be Lagos or Oyo.
Because we all learnt that Ala Igbo is free and don't engage in all this thug of a thing undecided
Maybe, it's those Fulani herdsmen who were not sighted by the nnamdi cownu ESN that infiltrated the fight and caused the so much death tongue
If not, Igbo no de kill Igbo. Whenever Igbo killed Igbo then na Fulani Igbo we go blame shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by gtown: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2021
simplesearch:
Eboyin state seems to be coming off lately for various bad news resulting in loss of life. It's been a relatively safe and quite place until recently. When Solomon went into idolatry the Lord told him from now on you will have war and he did till death, Engr Umahi seems to me a very godly individual before now, but lately some of the things being associated with him seems like he has thrown all such godly trait to the wind for some pecuniary gain. The spiritual state of a leader to a large extent dictate the direction of events within his jurisdiction. I hope that is not the case here, once a righteous man depart from the Lord like Saul and form alliance with evil men like Jehoshaphat his ship will most likely break on the high sea.
Let them continue killing each other just because their governor left pdp and joined another party.
Who lose?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Danzakidakura(m): 12:57am On Jan 31, 2021
And the president don't care no comment from the Terrorist. In his mind if they like they can kill themselves for all he cares.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by mysteryman2014: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2021
waleademolaa:
Not much at all compared to the ones that MC oluomo group and those of our Oyo NURTW for that year.
The problem with this one is that it reached their communities, they shouldn't have allowed that

Can't the NURTW ever get themselves organised and have tenure after which leadership is changed. Must there always be bloodshed for change in their leaders.

It is very sad, all for the love of money and never for service.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Emekaonline: 1:18am On Jan 31, 2021
waleademolaa:

Well I don't know for them, Wetin concern a yoruba boy like me with what happens in the east. Possibly theirs isn't much like we have in the west

But there is no time NURTW in the west claimed over 40 lives at a go? Or you have evidence of when?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 31, 2021
In a civilized world? Touts and Killers are acting with impunity. Nigeria is dead. Pls help me wake her up!!! cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:08am On Jan 31, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Igbos are hypocrites, if nah Lagos, we no go hear word, so area boys deh alaigbo?

Sad as it sounds it's true. Several Igbos are entitled, and grossly hypocritical but not all. They probably fuel the most tribalism.

I was in Onistha years ago and I saw area boy gathered smoking weed in the open. Pass through Modebe with your eye open as ur pocket will be picked. They eventually will not give you a job because you are not Igbo. They call others tribalistic, but the educated under 30 yr old will probably not stop speaking their language in public, even if they are Constituting a nuisance. And the love of money, greed , pride and lack of regards for elders have eroded the value of most of them.

Giving them a new country will not solve this but result in an implosion. Nigeria is only not letting them go because they are also manicly claiming most of the south South states out of sheer greed. If they ask for secession of the south east state alone, they' ll be given without anyone missing them.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by Olatomiwami(m): 2:20am On Jan 31, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Sad as it sounds it's true. Several Igbos are entitled, and grossly hypocritical but not all. They probably fuel the most tribalism.

I was in Onistha years ago and I saw area boy gathered smoking weed in the open. Pass through Modebe with your eye open as ur pocket will be picked. They eventually will not give you a job because you are not Igbo. They call others tribalistic, but the educated under 30 yr old will probably not stop speaking their language in public, even if they are Constituting a nuisance. And the love of money, greed , pride and lack of regards for elders have eroded the value of most of them.

Giving them a new country will not solve this but result in an implosion. Nigeria is only not letting their go because they are also manicly claiming most of the south South states out of sheer greed. If they ask for secession of the south east state alone, they' ll be given without anyone missing them.

Very very Apt. EOD
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by West2019(m): 3:56am On Jan 31, 2021
If agila people started killing then now people will be talking another tin
Re: Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis by mamajaz(f): 4:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Tani Onipopo?

Nah Google him go use. Him no fit get spontaneous answer to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASTMA Makes Retired Navy Commodore, Whose Driver Fled, Give Lecture / Chaos, Cult Clash At Ikosi - Ketu In Lagos (photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.