Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (70208 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Enudapan: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by mike404(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
ABOMINATION shocked

1 Like

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Otunbaigwe(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Angelfrost(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Weird world out there!!! What a shock it must have been for him.

Any serious minded movie maker would make haste to obtain his permission and rights to adapt this to a top movie. The storyline would lay a good foundation and make for a blockbuster drama!

1 Like

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by nduchucks: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is why folks like Righteousness89 would say "Flee fornication".

Chai!!! This one is too strong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Emtol01: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
I also heard the program. What a terrible story
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by fairy88: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
"odiegwu"

3k Gowns
Cooperate & Casual
Chat up fo more designs
#pay_on_delivery_lagos
Delivery nation wide
Call or chat 07034247614

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by money121(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ok
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by ayenale1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oh boy!
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by obonujoker(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Family curse
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by TripleAkutigi: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
Abomination!!
How is it Abomination when they know each other before undecided
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Celebrityblog: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by bluefilm: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Stranger than fiction.

People having weird imaginations these days.

Well sha, Nigerian bloggers can come up with anything.

Luckily for them bloggers, they have got the _dumbest audience in the whole world!

5 Likes

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
So you watch X-videos?
Zainabbu:
This reminds me of bleeped up family in x-videos

2 Likes

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Donbabaj: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Entanglement embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by majamajic(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
The advantage of paying bride price
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Plut01: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2021

This one is too complicated.

I see more of it happening in few years time due to increase in unregistered sperm donors.

2 Likes

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by wetmenow: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2021

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Champneys: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by salt1: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
I would have said super story but what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by SavageMaster: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
dre11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjCrk5Mgxus

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/i-married-my-daughter-fathered-two-kids-with-her-while-my-dad-married-her-mum-man/

This story doesn't add up.

If the "daughter" was born in 1996, she should be 24 years old. How old was she when the man met and married her for papers in the US?

How come she was already a citizen when she got married to her "father"? Was she adopted by a US family after her birth?

How come she didn't show her mother the picture of the man that wanted to marry her and now she's taking him to see her mother?

Can someone pls clear my confusion on the above questions?

He concluded the complicated story by saying only himself and his wife’s mother know about the true situation of things.

Yet, he called in to a Nigerian radio station program to narrate the story.

The Lies here are too much joor!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Babalegba(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nigerians and tall stories are like 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by eyinjuege: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Super story

1 Like

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by sylve11: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
If the Foundation is Destroyed, What can the righteous do.

When certain unexplainable Calamities begin to befall People, You begin to wonder why?

It's things like this that brings about some crazy events in homes.
Innocent Generation begin to suffer things due to blood line.

Watch and Pray before you make decisions !

Why are you this annoying? angry

You can't control some events no matter what, Mr. man.

If you can, you won't be on every thread preaching.

Somethings will just happen to complete the story of any given event. cool

All these exoteric people with general knowledge sef just dey make person tire. sad cool

1 Like

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by MidaserveNG: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Aboguede(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Imagine how all this mugs dey comment grin

This one na simple lie lie make up story just to cash fuN cheesy
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by TempleHouse: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
I think the story doesn't add up if you checked the time line and the contents of the story.

What's the age of the man 25 years ago and when does the child-wife arrived in the US to get married to her six years ago. .?

No question asked about the mother in law since six years ago after two kids ?

No phone call or the names of the family, or about the fathers new wife's name until they arrived Nigeria. ?

A 19 years old Yoruba girl married a man above 50 yrs old to give her US green card or Papers. ?

She was just 19 when she married him and when did she arrived US .?

So many unanswered questions....

This FM station do organised a sensational story to trend in order to enhance big audience for the next series.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by stealmatic(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
PortableToDynam:
E be SAMTIN
E be THINGS
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Dollanaira: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by capitalzero: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.