Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It (3363 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It by MedaRophe(f): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
[b]My 27-Year-Old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm Last Year. See Where She Robs I[/b]t

I Started Living With My Wife At Age 22. She Was Just 16-Year Old When I Got Married To Her. I Was The Only Son Of My Mother. I Was Advised To Get Married On Time To Beat The Unforeseen Circumstances. Again, Since I Am The Only Male Son In My Father’s Name, My Parents Were Desperate To See Their Grandsons Who Will Carry On Their Names.

So, at 22, I got married to my wife. Because we were young and didn’t know our left from right in procreation and family planning, we began to hatch children like chickens. 4 years into the marriage, my wife and I had already had 3 kids. Before the 6th year, 5 kids were crying in my house. You can imagine what it looks like.

Our marriage began to fall apart. It started in the third year of our marriage. There are many things wrong with our m marriage. My wife doesn’t know how to cook. I mean, she doesn’t like to cook.

She is always feeding on snacks and minerals. These two were her favorites. I was managing her but it became a great burden when the kids started coming. She could go with snacking but the kids can’t.

I had the first fight with her when I returned from my outside job and learned she didn’t cook any food the whole days I have been away. When I asked the kids they said; Fanta, gala, Coke, biscuits.

My kids look malnourished and unkempt always. I am always ashamed to take them out with me because they are not presentable.

Last year, I had a contract that took me outside the state. I spent about 4 months doing the job. I started receiving complaints about my wife from the neighbors. I called my mother, she confirmed the bad news.

My wife started sleeping around. I was told she goes to the Aboki (Security guard from the North) every night and spends the night there most times.

I called her to confirm the rumor and my wife had the audacity to say it is the truth.

“And so what? Do me, I do you”. These were my wife’s words to me on the phone.

I didn’t understand the ‘do me, I do you’ version. So, I called her back the following day to ask her to explain what she meant by that.

My wife accused me of living with another woman where I was working and hung the phone. I braced up and completed the job in the city.

The very day I returned home, I didn’t inform anyone. I made sure I came into town in the night. I returned by 11: 25 pm. I checked my kids and wife in their rooms. I found only four kids. I didn’t see my wife too.

I ran to my mother’s bedroom and knocked. I knew it was wrong waking her at that time, owing to her health status. But I had to. She heard my voice and became alerted. The moment she saw me, she was full of life again.

I peeped into her room and saw my 2 youngest kids clinching around her on her bed. I spread the mat in my mother’s room and spent the rest of the sleepless night there.

My wife came back in the morning, looking like a madwoman. She was looking like leftover food. She didn’t say anything to me and I didn’t ask her either.
CONTINUE READING.....

https://9jainformed.com/2021/01/31/%f0%9f%98%b1%f0%9f%98%b1-my-27-year-old-wife-used-51-bottles-of-aboniki-balm-last-year-see-where-she-robs-it/

Re: My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It by illicit(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aboki dey get long dick sha....

And dey like to enter anus

1 Like

Re: My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It by MedaRophe(f): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
You are your name sha
Illicit shocked cool
illicit:
Aboki dey get long dick sha....

And dey like to enter anus
Re: My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It by padi94(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmmmm... Sounds made up
Re: My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It by padi94(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2021
Why not trace her to her usual outings
Re: My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It by Iamicekid(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
So why are u here now, ogbeni divorce and have peace of mind, or she go carry disease come home give u las las

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Think Am Proud? / Wife Seeking The Truth / My Two Months Old Baby Runs Temperature After Immunazation Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.