Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP (1916 Views)

All You Should Know About The Profitable And Disease Resistant Brahma Brds. / Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / Disease Resistant Tomato Seedlings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Good day fish farmers in this Agric Section!
For almost a year now, we have been promoting tilapia Farming to fish farmers here, but some persons still call us for catfish seedlings, and they are surprised we deliver to them high Quality, fast growing and disease resistant catfish seedlings to their farm.

Yes, we do catfish seedlings production, as a matter of fact, we started with catfish seedlings, and later added tilapia seedlings to our business.

Call/WhatsApp this number to book/order for your Catfish Seedlings 08021106583.

We deliver anywhere in Nigeria, with our effective transport and packaging system we adopted for years in the course of doing business.

OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER
* Hatching/producing for interested farm/farmer
* Water Testing Analysis
* Training/facilitator
* Consultancy

Our Addresses:- Ajah & Epe, Lagos, Akute, Ogun State.

Our customers in kano, Akwa-Ibom, Awka, Nnewi, Makurdi, Adamawa, Abuja, Enugu Etc can attest to our seedlings.

Phone:- 08021106583
Instagram:- @alpha_fish_farms
Email:- alphafarms@gmail.com

Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by alimology: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Every catfish farmers know that they can make more profit if they can't produce their own feed.
Learn how to produce black soldier fly larvae for your birds and fish. Contact 07035418409
You can also join our WhatsApp group here
https:///ItvFn7Lu03fLj4rvSVrbrG

1 Like

Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2021
alimology:
Every catfish farmers know that they can make more profit if they can't produce their own feed.
Learn how to produce black soldier fly larvae for your birds and fish. Contact 07035418409
You can also join our WhatsApp group here
https:///ItvFn7Lu03fLj4rvSVrbrG

Okay bro, Good job, will get in touch soon
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2021
For those in doubt about the type of parents brood stock we used, below is a 4kg male we used in our last production.

Call/WhatsApp 08021106583 to placed your orders now

Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thanks for the calls and messages keep it coming.

Seedlings are still available, call/WhatsApp to book for your high grade catfish seedlings now.

Fingerlings

Post-fingerlings

Juveniles

Etc

Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
We want to thank Aldul farms, yola, Adamawa state, for their patronage yesterday, and we are glad it all went well.

What are you still waiting for?

Call/WhatsApp 08021106583
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Our newly hatched seedlings are ready for ordering.

Call/WhatsApp 08021106583 to booked seedlings now
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2021
We would like to appreciate AZUM FARMS, Abuja, for their patronage and to thank God for a successful delivery to them.

What are you waiting for? Distance is never a problem, we have a well best transport system to get to you anywhere in Nigeria you are.

Call/WhatsApp to booked your seedlings now

We will be waiting to do business with you
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
get in touch now, and book for your catfish seedlings
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
is still available and ready to be packaged and transported to your destination in due course.

call for bookings 08021106583
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2021
we are just a call away from you, call/WhatsApp 08021106583 to placed an order or make an enquiry.

we deliver the best and good quality catfish seedlings to your farm for profitable harvest.

fries
fingerlings
post-fingerlings
juveniles
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
valentine special
order for your catfish seedlings this valentine and get some discount from us.
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
more pics

Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
God bless Rabat Farms Kano, for their patronage, may God Almighty keep the farm going from strength to strength.

what are you still waiting for?

order for your catfish seedlings from us today, and get the best shoots

Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thank you All for your patronage and calls, call to book for your catfish fingerlings now, good grade is guarantee

Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2021
open for business, call now to order for your Catfish Seedlings
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by fairtradezone: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fresh eggs from farm now available, pls call us to make order. Check banner for our farm number.

Thanks

Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by chukskafor(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
fairtradezone:
Fresh eggs from farm now available, pls call us to make order. Check banner for our farm number.

Thanks
Avoid this dude as much as you can, he is a scammer
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
chukskafor:
Avoid this dude as much as you can, he is a scammer

really

have you had any business with him before now, that turns out bad?
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by chukskafor(m): 5:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Alphafarms:

really

have you had any business with him before now, that turns out bad?
The best I could do is to warn you about him, I don't need to stress further as the choice is yours.... you can go on and deal, we are here, you've got my shoulder
Meanwhile, I don't randomly call out on people for no just cause, why haven't I called you a scammer or do I know you in person?
Bro, like I said earlier, we are here, you are free to deal.... your choice!
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2021
chukskafor:
The best I could do is to warn you about him, I don't need to stress further as the choice is yours.... you can go on and deal, we are here, you've got my shoulder
Meanwhile, I don't randomly call out on people for no just cause, why haven't I called you a scammer or do I know you in person?
Bro, like I said earlier, we are here, you are free to deal.... your choice!

the way you sounded as if we are fighting before now, I only ask you a question that's all.

well, thank you for this vita information, I really appreciate you.
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by chukskafor(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Alphafarms:

the way you sounded as if we are fighting before now, I only ask you a question that's all.

well, thank you for this vita information, I really appreciate you.
Not at all bro, we ain't fighting at all and sorry if my response was a little offbeat; hope your day is going well
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
chukskafor:
Not at all bro, we ain't fighting at all and sorry if my response was a little offbeat; hope your day is going well

Okay bro, I really appreciate you.

one love
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Is the weekend again, we will be doing some supplies within and outside Lagos.

what are you still waiting for, try our catfish seedlings today and smile to the bank in 3 to 4 months from now.

Call/WhatsApp 08021106583 to placed your orders now.
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
you can also book through the following medium 1. instagram:- @alpha_fish_farms 2. email:- alphafarms@gmail.com 3. call/WhatsApp :- 08021106583
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good day farmers, we are pleased to inform you that we have over 50,000 pieces of fingerlings and over 50,000 of juveniles currently available@ Alpha fisheries.

Call/WhatsApp 08021106583 to book today
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Thank you for your calls and messages
08021106583 still available
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Our fingerlings will be ready for sales by Tuesday, Call/WhatsApp 08021106583 to start booking

shooters

fast growing

disease resistant

cheap price

delivery nation wide
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP by Alphafarms(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
thank you all for the calls so far, it still available, call/WhatsApp 08021106583 to book now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler / Yam Farming E Book For Free / We Are In Need Of Dried Sawa Fish Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.