Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 (1608 Views)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022-2023 (jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng) / Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021, Exam Date And Venue / Osun Teachers Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by scholarshipbaze: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
The exam date, conduct, and venue for Osun state teachers have now been announced by the Osun state government.

When is the Osun state teacher's recruitment date?

The joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) will be responsible for the conduct of the Osun state teachers recruitment examination. And the exam shall be taking hold between the 9th-10th of February 2021. The exam shall be CBT base and will be taking place at all jamb accredited centers in the state.

All candidates who will be participating in this examination recruitment exercise, are advised to visit https://osun.csm.ng/ from 1st of February to print their examination venue and the exam date.

The exam will be in batches, and the date and venue for your examination Recruitment will be clearly indicated on your slip.

Conclusion

All candidates are strongly advised to get to their examination venue 30mins before the commencement of their exam. Kindly adhere to all examination rules that will be given by the invigilator.

source: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by aitcoded: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by vicgid(m): 3:56am On May 16, 2021
What are the things to read for this final interview
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by davidinchrist(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2021
vicgid:
What are the things to read for this final interview

Got this from a group:

Good evening,

As far as the interview was concern, they will just ask of your name and the course you studied. Any further question will be base on your field except some ICT questions. Micro teaching with the topic of your choice.

In my own case after about the two minutes of micro teaching,they told me to ask them question and I did. Some intensional said wrong things and I corrected them.

In conclusion A panel of about 7 members asks questions one by one. They ask if one have TRCN. If you have good if not good.

Pls arrange the photocopies accordingly as it was listed in the print out for a smooth session.

I wish us well going forward

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by abiketomi: 7:52pm On May 18, 2021
Thank you for the information
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by davidinchrist(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2021
abiketomi:
Thank you for the information

Welcome
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by ariikefun(f): 9:43pm On May 25, 2021
Got this from a group:

Good evening,

As far as the interview was concern, they will just ask of your name and the course you studied. Any further question will be base on your field except some ICT questions. Micro teaching with the topic of your choice.

In my own case after about the two minutes of micro teaching,they told me to ask them question and I did. Some intensional said wrong things and I corrected them.

In conclusion A panel of about 7 members asks questions one by one. They ask if one have TRCN. If you have good if not good.

Pls arrange the photocopies accordingly as it was listed in the print out for a smooth session.

This is really helpful thanks so much
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by davidinchrist(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2021
ariikefun:

Got this from a group:

Good evening,

This is really helpful thanks so much

You are all welcome. I hope things went well...
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by Olabaje(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pls, has anyone received interview invite for subeb interview starting on Monday 7/06/2021. Pls, help a sis.
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by davidinchrist(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Olabaje:
Pls, has anyone received interview invite for subeb interview starting on Monday 7/06/2021. Pls, help a sis.

Others too are still waiting. On a WhatsApp group, some are saying it might get postponed if not started on Monday...
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by Olabaje(f): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please, kindly add me to the WhatsApp group, this is my number

Others too are still waiting. On a WhatsApp group, some are saying it might get postponed if not started on Monday...[/quote]
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by davidinchrist(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Olabaje

Okay... I'll send you the link; you may remove your number from your post above.
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by Olabaje(f): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Others too are still waiting. On a WhatsApp group, some are saying it might get postponed if not started on Monday...[/quote]
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by vicgid(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kindly add me to the group I beg
Re: Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by vicgid(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
I received call from osun Tescom Osogbo, they ask of my specialization and education category either NCE or degree. Who else received this call?

(1) (Reply)

Will I Regret Learning Cisco Networking? / Most Difficult Interview Question / French Graduate "cv"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.